Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New Suikoden V Scans Courtesy of V-Jump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lucretia probably comes from the roman noblewoman, Lucretia, wife of Lucius
Tarquinius Collatinus. She's well known in the history of the Roman Empire, because her actions led to the empire switching from a monarchy into a republic.

Another possibility is Lucretia Borgia, the illigitimate daughter of Pope Alexander VI. She is often used as a metaphore for a "femme fetale" due to how she used her cunning to kill her enemies and increase her family's wealth. Buffalo Bill apparently named his gun "Lucretia Borgia."
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Won't be surprised at all if she turns out to be like the Roamn Noblewoman.

Also, it's nice to see that her hair Black, not grey. That should kill off any "it's jeane!" comments.
Himuro

La Morte

842834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aelie wrote:
Did anyone notice how young Zelase' looks in that scan..? She looks much younger than she looked in the game trailer. Her voice in the trailer sounds like she's old but in the scan, she looks pure young like Leknaat. And I also didn't notice the white in the back of her hair or the hood.

White it in the back of her hood? I didn't see anything like that.

moss2

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm..I could've sworn I saw some kind of white that looked almost near her hair...oh well...her design is still awsome ^^

Off Topic : We both have Zelase' avis and siggies, Himuro...Funny xD
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm...the strategist, Lucretia, does seemingly remind me of a noble-type person, probably because of her outfit and her Zhuge Liang style fan.

Hmm...Are those two people with the swords (that one blonde scared looking guy, and that brown-haired person) the two people that help Lucretia out?

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Ted

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe that beaver-thing creature name is going to be Falafel, rather than Fwalafwal"? =) It would be nice.
kelvingarinkz

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lucretia looks like a fighter too ... isn't it would be great to have an useable Tenki Star ?
Himuro

La Morte

842834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She doesn't look like a fighter at all to me.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She doesn't look all that much like a fighter to me, either. She seems to be somewhat feminine, and she doesn't really have on an outfit that would be good to battle in. Of course, it would be farely entertaining to see her whack an enemy right upside the head with her "Big Book o' Wisdom" that she seems to carry alot with her.

I like the beaver guy. He is kindof cute. I just hope that they don't wind up making more fun of themselves then adding to the plot and giving us background and detail on themselves...

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Himuro

La Morte

842834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fwalfal. I recognize that name from some cartoon of my childhood.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: