Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What are your Grades?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mukumuku

The Flying Squirrel Batallion of Tinto

10000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:12 am    Post subject: What are your Grades? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just got my six week grades. For me if they are good I get paid 8-) .

Geometry.........................B
Health..............................B
Intensive English...............B
Spanish 2.........................B
Biology.............................B+
Strengh cond....................A
Mock Trial.........................A

What do your grades look like?
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You get paid? Lucky you! I wish I got payed. Hah, I'd be rich.

I actually got my grades today too! Cool huh?

World History - A
Sophomore English Honors - A
Spanish 5 - A
Algebra 3 - A
Concert Band - A
Biology - A

I have a GPA of 3.99. Darn that A- in Spanish way back when. Oh well.

I also got my ITED (Iowa Test of Educational Development maybe? I'm not too good at abbrievs) scores. I am in the top 1% of my country's students in both math and science. Overall, I'm in the top 5% though. :mrgreen:
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Last report card was 5 A's and a B (CURSE YOU MATHMATICS!). I'm not sure what mine wll be, since I don't get any grades until December. I'm hoping they'll be alright, of course. :D

People get paid for good grades? Aiya, my parents must have been so old fashioned. I never got anything more than a "good job!" and maybe a cookie or such if I got straight A's. ^^;

*makes a note to never try to outsmart Everyone's Grudge* Dude, I think you could kill me with your brains. XD

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Darko

Spell to Bind Forever

235341 Potch
0 Soldiers
5809 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What a bunch of intelligent people we are! My 6-week grades haven't arrived yet but teachers put their grades up on Mygradebook.com so we can all know what are grades are before they go out.

You get college credit for Advanced Placement (AP) classes but you have to pass the AP exam at the end of the year and they're freaking hard!! They also count as an extra point towards you GPA so if you have a B in counts as an A, a C counts as a B etc...

AP Government- B
Anatomy- A
Ceramics- A
AP English Lit.- A
Photography II- B (stupid Mr. Wolin!! :evil: )
Forensics- A

So for this quarter I have a 4.0 for the first time in my life and only because I don't have freaking math this year or else I'd be screwed!! Lets just hope it stays that way... :x

RIP Gabriel J. Figueroa 1987-2007
Tonberry

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nah, Sophita, you're older than me. I don't really have any hard classes at school yet. Getting an A in an easy class isn't as good as getting As or Bs in hard classes. All of you have good grades too. Good job.

Darko, you're lucky. I don't get to start AP until next year. I wish my school offered AP World History. If so, I'd be in it right now and probably not with an A in the class.
Darko

Spell to Bind Forever

235341 Potch
0 Soldiers
5809 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lol...but I'm a senior this year. Last year all my friends had like 3 or 4 AP classes and I only had one---AP US History. This year's the same too...everyone has at least 3 or 4 and I only have 2. I was going to take AP Physics and AP Calculus but I'm terrible in math...the only reason I got a B in Trig. was because the teacher was really cool and easy on us. Seriously, if I had taken those two classes I would NOT have a 4.0. Not a chance in hell...And you're only a sophomore and already have Spanish 5 and Algebra 3 (jigga wha?) What the heck is algebra 3? And Spanish 5? So you started taking Spanish in Jr. High? I'm confused... :?
Tonberry

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah, you're a senior. That makes sense. I am in Spanish 5 and Algebra 3. Your numbers are probably by year and ours are by semester. I am in the 5th semester of Spanish. I took Spanish in 7th and 8th grade and each year counted for a semester of high school credit. Then I took two semesters last year. So now I'm in 5. I took Algebra 1 and 2 in 8th grade. In 9th, I took Geometry one and two. This year, I'm taking advanced Algebra (3 and 4). Then next year I get trig and pre-calc. Then Calc in my senior year.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, if everyone's curious I'll put mine up too. These are my final grades from last semester. I would blame profs and school and stuff for my less than A grades, but it's pretty much me and my procrastination. My current GPA is 3.65 and I have 85 credits after 2 years. Eleven of those were from AP tests (the English language & PhysicsB tests, if you wanted to know).

Econ 101 - B
Intro to Differential Equations - A
Elementary Japanese II - A
General & Modern Physics III (thermodynamics, nuclear physics, and some quantum) - A-
Intro to Theoretical Physics (an applied math course masquerading as a physics course) - B
Undergrad Research - A
Laboratory Electronics (an EE class for physics majors) - B

As far as this semester goes, this is my guess (I don't actually know):
Art History - B+/A-

Matrix theory (math) - A

Intermediate Japanese I - A

Classical Mechanics (physics, not musical car fixers) - A-/B+

Electricity & Magnetism I - C (not too proud of this one)

Computational Physics - ???? (this guy is far too weird to even guess as to how he grades)

If I pass all of these, I will have 103 credits. Calc is fun...for a while. Revel in the one dimensional calc while you can. Trust me.

Lone Wolf

303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

all my grades such I think that I have like all c in my classes......shakes fist

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

C's get degrees my friend.

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

On my first quarter report card, I got 4 A's, 2 B's, and 1 C. But I still have a 3.5 GPA because a lot of my classes, I have honors in and you get basically an extra letter grade up. So a B would become an A. And I guess and A would become a S or something like that. I could have straight A's, but that whole turning in my work and actually doing it, is just so not my style.

Zexen

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ah in my country degrees use number, well i got my report card while ago and its not really good. we have about 10 or 12 subject :cry:

Mondrosen
Games Fanarts and Drawings of Suikoden, Final Fantasy, etc! visit please (^^)v
Tonberry

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hah, Edge, I'm going to turn into you once my classes get harder. I have the same mentality you do, but my classes are easy enough for me to pass without any effort. I'll have to put in effort or get worse grades as time goes by.

Don't worry Lady Chris. Just do your best and that's all you can ask of yourself. I envy you with your 10-12 subjects. I only have 6...
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Soon enough, you'll be begging for 4 or 3 even. As you can see from above I'm taking 6 courses and it's no picnic.

Zexen

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

what can i do? i live in indonesia and so everyone have 10-12 subjects in their 11th and 12th grade.

And we have 15 subjects in the 10th grades, dont forget the elementary...that sucks^^

oh and im in my 11th grade even though im still 15...yaay^^

Mondrosen
Games Fanarts and Drawings of Suikoden, Final Fantasy, etc! visit please (^^)v
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Educational All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: