Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Kraalesque Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

East of Eden

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darko

Spell to Bind Forever

235341 Potch
0 Soldiers
5809 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: East of Eden Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This summer I had to do a little summer reading for my AP English Lit. class and we had to choose out of a list of books. I chose East of Eden by John Steinbeck.

My question is: are there any people in this wonderful community that have read and enjoyed this book? I found it very exciting and had me hooked and I hope there SOMEONE who knows what the heck I'm talking about. I'd like to discuss it a little since it's one of the best books I have ever read.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I haven't read that book, but I did read Of Mice and Men by Steinbeck.

Spell to Bind Forever

235341 Potch
0 Soldiers
5809 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Of Mice and Men is really good too! I read it last year in English. If you haven't read East of Eden I really recommend it. It's pretty long but it's worth it. It has a biblical undertone to it as well and if you know the story of Cain and Abel or Adam and Eve (who doesn't lol) you'll like the book even better!

Sage, did you read Of Mice and Men in school? If you did, what city do you live in?

RIP Gabriel J. Figueroa 1987-2007
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I read it in high school in a very small town in Montana.

Magicians of Lordlake

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I read it once, I think it was my freshmen year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Educational All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: