Suikoden Ugly and Informational Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Craaaaaaaazy "If Suikoden Were a Movie" Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Would Johhny Depp really be a good geddoe, you need someone who is morfe dark and mysterious but i dont know who.

Lazlo

Knights of Gaien

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, if you were going to animate it, i think David Lucas (the guy who was Spike in Cowboy Bebop) would be a great voice for Geddoe...
HitmanBravo

Jerks Commonwealth

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nick Cage as Kahn Marley

Anne Heche as Anita

Christopher Lloyd as Maxamillion

Sabu as Kasim

Kevin Bacon as Ain Gide

David Cross as Ramada
codemasterda

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I cannot see suikoden as a movie, but I could see it as an anime series, like base it off of suigaiden, most of us have not even have the chance of playing that game, japanese are stingy. But anywys that would make an awsome anime series.
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There was an anime called Suikoden a awhile ago (I forgot when it was made, but I was in intermidiate school when I watched it on VHS). It had nothing to do with this particular game, however. It was in our own world, based on the actualy legend/story of Suikoden, the Water-Margin/Marsh Story from Chinese mythology. It was a pretty good anime.

Anyway... Suikoden would make a great movie. As long as Shiri Appleby got to play Lorelai, I'd be more then happy.
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
codemasterda

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hmmm, I hope to find that someday, but I am serious when I say that suikoden 2 should have an ova based off suikgaiden.
jowy

ASHRAF

6500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wow this would be amazinga suikoden movie where we ahve all the wars it will be wonderful , extremely wonderful
so i hope they release one
MrMan

Secret Agent Men

180000 Potch
0 Soldiers
341000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

if they based it on one of the games, it would proabably turn out bad, as all movies based on games do. It would be better if it was based in the suiko world, but has nothing to do with the other characters from the games. it would also be nice if a couple true runes were introduced in it as well
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Vinnie Jones would make a good Humphery Mintz.
Darko

Spell to Bind Forever

235341 Potch
0 Soldiers
5809 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey you guys have good ideas for who would be great for each character! But usually movies based on games just don't work. Imagine if they did make a movie and the end product was horrific. Wouldn't that ruin our love for our favorite characters, or worse for Suikoden as a whole?!! I shudder just thinking about it! Who knows... I'm just saying.

Mr.Man I think you have a good idea there. If they did do that, they wouldn't screw with the love we have for the characters and stories that have already been made. Kind of like what Final Fantasy did with their movie Spirits Within (I've never seen it but heard it wasn't very good). And if the movie did really well, Konami could make a new Suikoden game based on the movie! That would be great! Either way it's fun to dream.

RIP Gabriel J. Figueroa 1987-2007
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: