Suikoden Utopian and Illegal Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

teleporter....tress rune mis....tress?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hope she does fight, she's was one of the best mages in Suikoden 4. Both magically and visually.

Jeane had a staff in Suikoden 1 as well. For some reason she left it lying around in Suikodens 2 and 3. Of course there's always the theory that there are more than one Jeane out there and that the Suikoden 1 Jeane is different than the Suikoden 2 Jeane.

^Actual quote!
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But if suikoden 5 is before suikoden 1, that could mean that after suikoden 4 and 5 jeane decided not to fight anymore? but this can only be possible if suikoden 5 is before suikoden 1 .
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You HAD to expect me to comment here. :D

I also expected that these two enigmas will be here as well. I'm VERY sure Viki we'll be back because of that sneeze we heard in the trailer. That' just fine with me. I really have to see her new costume this time.

As for Jeane being the queen... It's not too far from the truth... But for a queen to have an Earth star is just so wrong... especially if she's a MAJOR character. We'll see once it comes out. We might actually be surprised this time.

The queen being one of Jeane's 'family' isn't too farfetched... They are TOO much alike anyway. :mrgreen:

Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Where's the squee, VF? WHERE'S THE SQUEE?!?!?!?!? :wink:
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nah...I hardly think Jeane is the Queen...Bt for sure Viki will be back, as for the beautiful Rune Mistress, Jeane, I had a very strong feeling that she will be back also. The Suikoden world will be abit "empty" if Jeane is not in the game. :oops:
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You want a squee? I've been squee-ing ever since the news came out! I simply can't wait for this to come out soon. I'm really desparate to see how my teleportress looks like this time. :D

I wanna see her NOW! :wink:

rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LaLaLaVinCE wrote:
Nah...I hardly think Jeane is the Queen...Bt for sure Viki will be back, as for the beautiful Rune Mistress, Jeane, I had a very strong feeling that she will be back also. The Suikoden world will be abit "empty" if Jeane is not in the game. :oops:

yup there's something about jeane and the queen that doesn't make me believe they are connected... it just doesn't... for me of course [respecting the opinion of others] and yup i agree with you the suikoden world will a be a bit empty if they aren't around.

probably if not the "most wanted" they are the two of the most wanted.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Xiphusbow

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MMan9000 wrote:
Jeane makes appearances as well, but who knows if they are all the same Jeane or not.

The only thing that we know about Jeane is that what we see might not be what we get, since she said something to Koroku about him seeing her "true side" or something like that. Oh, and most men wherever you find her at, are madly in love with her and all they do is mutter something about "Ms. Jeane" and "Where's Ms. Jeane?"

Maybe Jeane is a Incarnation of a True rune ^.^
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I dont think Jeane and the Queen are connected I just think the animater likes Breasts(BIG BREASTS).and Viki is back that sneeze then "where an I?"

P.S. Jean is a man baby

CLERKS
SnowKing

INF Medic Magicians

306 Potch
0 Soldiers
2350 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

At 20 seconds over look over the arch and you'll see a possible Jeane for those who missed the topic that someone started earlier. She's towards the upper right, if thats her. I looked, it could well be.

SK

"Barking dogs may occaisionally bite, but laughing men hardly ever shoot."
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know why I keep having odd types of dreams, but I had a dream that Jeane was in the game, and somehow, she and Viki were one in the same or something like that. Of course, it couldn't really count as a legitimate dream, since it didn't have much Suikoden other then that (and conveniently placed text boxes at the bottom of the screen- or dream)

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MMan9000 wrote:
I don't know why I keep having odd types of dreams, but I had a dream that Jeane was in the game, and somehow, she and Viki were one in the same or something like that. Of course, it couldn't really count as a legitimate dream, since it didn't have much Suikoden other then that (and conveniently placed text boxes at the bottom of the screen- or dream)

Signs that you're a Suikoden-obsessed freak..... :P

Really lazy to check out the video, but I'll give it a snap tomorrow. Back to study... :x
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nah, I am not an obsessed freak, Highwind. If I have something on my mind, I tend to wind up dreaming about it for quite a while.

Since my job ended in August, I have been having dreams that I get the job again next summer. I don't think that I will stop having those dreams until summer comes...

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MMan9000 wrote:
Nah, I am not an obsessed freak, Highwind. If I have something on my mind, I tend to wind up dreaming about it for quite a while.

Since my job ended in August, I have been having dreams that I get the job again next summer. I don't think that I will stop having those dreams until summer comes...

It would be nice to have freams like that. It would help you in speculating effectively.

Actually, I just read the the 2nd page just now. I noticed that the area they were discussing really might be the HQ, which explains the presence of the SoD's. The environment may speculate that this HQ will be stationary and is separate from the largeboat..

As for Jeane... I wonder what skimpy outfit she'll be wearing this time...

Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The characters in those scenes are rendered and animated in a way that suggests it is in-game footage, not a special "FMV" video or whatever. That could very well be the HQ.

^Actual quote!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: