Suikoden United and Inspirational Kibbutz Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Hobbies
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ubertronmanguy

The Hundred Acre Wood Soldier Guys

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Hobbies Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was just wondering what some of the good people here at Suikox do with their free time when they are not playing suikoden. I like to rollerblade but not the kind of rollerblading people do for excersise I like the slide down handrails with my skates type of rollerblading and I have been doing it for over four years now. I also play football(the american one) every once in a while.So how about you all what do you peoples do for fun?
Queen

Ghosts of Gor

2000 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I draw, play video games(rpg's are my forte. Suikoden series my favorite. Surprise there), watch movies, and go to school.

Dead Soggy Old Dudes

137813 Potch
13000 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wine, Women, and Song. Or "Sex, Drugs, and Rock 'n' Roll" as I believe it is called nowadays. Other than that, I tend to read a lot, philosophize with friends, and play Go. Does anyone else here play Go?

I am currently carving a Go board into a little coffee table I bought at a garage sale, and after I am done I am going to start making my own stones. It'll be a pain in the ass to try and find hundreds of stones that can be sanded down just right, but I'll do it. It may take me a few years, but I'll do it.
Shrew

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I sleep, play an assortment of video games- which currently tends to be Romance of the Three Kingdoms-, and read.

But usually I sleep.

Fear our Vagueness.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Leo

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Go on the computer, play SSB:M, eat candy, try to get girls ("Try")
Swedish Ninja Pirate

7156 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Watch movies ( and a lot of them, more then most people) and play videogames (a lott of them too).
I'm going into the army soon, for 10 months.
Eggith Cyrene

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm a avid gamer, Mostly RPG's (Console offline) I like reading, scifi (babylon 5, startrek herc xena etc) i'm getting more and more into anime. LAtely i've been looking for a job and just hanging on the comp all day in case i get any offers. (if anyone can help me i'd appreciate it, i have a assosicate degree in network engineering technology and are looking for an entry level job. Help desk most likely)

Suikoden 5 didnt make me less of a fan; it restored my faith after the abomination that was suikoden 4.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I spend a lot of time on the computer, not doing anything particularly special or interesting. I like watching baseball and football in their respective seasons. I also play a lot of video games; mostly RPGs, but I also play the occasional action/adventure game, like the Legacy of Kain series or Castlevania. I'm in school for an Associate's Degree in software applications and programming, so that takes up a lot of my time during the week.

So, yeah, that's about it.

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm a highschool student, so that takes up a large chunk of my time. When not in school, I'm either working at my parents' restaurant as a waiter, reading any number of good novels, especially sci fi novels, or trying to lose weight at the gym. I play videogames a lot as well, but I limit them to weekends so that my grades don't suffer. Besides RPG's, I enjoy fighting games and dynasty-warriors- esque melee games.
Masamune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well i do: Kendo and Iaido, i also like to read books, go out with my friends, study a lot :p Go to parties, go to the Gym, sleep , eat :p and watch TV shows like The O.C, Smallville ( just to see the most beautifull woman : Kristin Kreuk :oops: , CSI, etc etc
Fragola

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In my spare time I like to read a lot (especially fantasy books such as "The Neverending Story" and "How's Moving Castle"), and also knit and crochet.

And watch The Cosby Show reruns on Nick at Nite. ^_^;;; (sadly, this is TRUE)

And play videogames, obviously!
Smirn

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My free time during weekdays is limited since my work and its preparations - like waking up, washing, making sandwiches and getting my fat arse over there - takes up to 11 hours. Afterwards I usally do boot up the internet to surf about trying to banish my boredom, but often it's staved with even more of the bordedomness. So until my eyes get that burning feeling you normally receive when a can of mace has been emptied into them, I go to bed. Frustrated and tired.

Yes, my colleagues love me to death.

Once the weekend has arrived I start to move away from my mundane pains and start interacting with other, real friends again. What we do? Not much besides hanging out and drinking beer in obscure pubs or, although rarely, clubs.

There's not much that can hold my interest for more than a few months so sports, school and various other activities that involve spending time and effort are not for me.

"Why do you work then, you crazy cracker?"

Shut up.

I like music.

I've lost a great deal of interest in games though. There aren't many games I'm awaiting with great anticipation. Samurai Warriors, Killzone, Shellshock: Nam '67 and Suikoden IV and maybe the new MGS are about the only ones worth mentioning.

I don't watch TV. But I do read the paper, so I know there's something going on in the Middle East.

My latest obsession is to find myself a new car. Probably an Audi A3. Cus I'm rich and want to flaunt with it.

There. My two eurocents which happen to be worth more than yours.
Celes Tilly

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I make an attempt to follow the English soccer league (when it's around) but usually fail since I can't stand television most of the time. I draw stuff, scare cats, mock stuff, go to skool becoz it iz kool, read, etc., etc. Yah, the usual stuff.
Excalibur1027

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, my normal day usually goes like this:
1) Wake up
2) Go to school
3) Go to work
4) Do homework
5) Play video games/watch a movie (if there's time)
6) Go to sleep

But when I get the chance I like to play video games (mostly RPGs), basketball, reading (I like adventure and fantasy books), going to the movies, and hanging out with friends when I have the time.

Lately I have been swamped with tons of homework, but I graduate from high school this week and I am SO looking forward to it. During the summer I plan on working in the morning from 7:30 to 12:00 (my boss won't let me work more) and then having the rest of the day to just screw around. Of course once I go to college in the Fall I'll probably have so much homework my head'll spin, but I'll live I guess. There's always the weekends :)

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Me my daily scheduel goes a little like--

1)wake up
2)go to sleep
3)wake up for good
4)go to school
5)practice football or wrestling (depending on season)
6)come home
7)eat
8)shower
9)homework with a girl I barley have a chance with, damn it
10)videogames
11)sleep
congratulations Excalibur, me, I still have 3 more years of high school. By the way, my hobbie is Suikoden studies, I like the game and now I'm making a story/encyclopida (which will be posted up in this forum, SARS or Suikosource, read it when it's put up please.) Yep I have no life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: