Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Eilie and Rina... Karayans ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh my god, it's Falcon Critical!! The legend has returned!

Back to the topic--the whole concept of the Karaya clan already existed back in the time of Suikoden 2 because the Karayans appear as your enemies. This means Rina and Eilie definately were not Karaya tribe members, because they would have at least made some passing comment as they ruthlessly slaughtered the tribesmen--or at least, one would hope such a mention would be made if that were to be true.
Rai-Jin

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SARSadmin wrote:
A few things that would get in the way of this hypothesis is that Rina and Eilie's parents were traders who were killed by bandits. Karayans are not known for being traders, which diminishes the possibility. Their family was also traveling by a covered wagon, which is q very uncommon method of translportation for Karayans.

Well maybe their ethnicity is just Karayan but they were raised and lived somewhere else. Who knows. We'll probably never find out.

@Neo Lulu has Black Hair and is Karaya.
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think eighter they or Richmond says there from grasslands {I can't remember if they sayed Karayan or if I made it up}. Although I think there was something about them getting the tan from tralveling so they may have been Safarin or a nother lite sinked clan.

CLERKS
Beethoven4567

Sacred Guards

39804 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I remember somewhere in Suikoden 3 there is a Karayan man in love with a Zexen woman and another Karayan male with a Chishan woman :D .

The strong point is, if you love someone, then why must race matters?
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know, the grasslands is not only composed of the six clans. For all we know, Eilie and Rina are probably just from some other small village in Grasslands, where their parents are traders. In fact, they could even be mixed blood people... Like perhaps a Chisha father and a Karayan mother... Or something like that...

Also, we should take into account of Rina's Torot reading profession. I believe she learnt that from her mother if i remember correctly. Really, i can't see a Karayan woman teaching tarot card reading... So the chance of them coming from some unknown grassland village is more possible.

If one were to name a clan for every grasslander, i'd also be asking where Martha is originally from... Oh well...

And Camaro... Since they're called the free knights of Camaro, i'd think Camaro isn't really ruled by anyone... Then again, i'd like to ask WHAT country exactly is Camaro part of? Are they grasslanders or are they part of the Northern Outlands?
genne_atreides

Alma_kinan_girl

3000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If they're Karayans, why both clothes aren't has Karayan pattern?
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Because they're not Karayans.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quite possible. Their clothes certainly look Karayan, but they might have just put those on to make the circus look more exotic. But anyway, not a bad theory, as theories go.
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Who said they had to be from any specific clans? They could very well be hybrids who travel around grasslands... Anything is possible. The Grasslands isn't restricted to the 6 clans.
Hybrid

969 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to think they're Safir, since we haven't see any of them and don't know what they look like.

They could be from a tribe that's an off-shoot of the Karaya clan.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But this is all speculation with nothing to base it on. Where is their evidence that there is an offshoot tribe of Karaya? Where does it say what they look like?

Personally I think Karaya would be unlikely as they're traveling with Bolgan who born in Zexen and typically, Karayans dislike Zexens.

Safir - we know nothing about and as this point is getting drummed over and over, it's pointless for people to keep going on about that they could be from Safir because we don't know anything about them.

As Kobold and many others have pointed out, they could be the multitude of other places in Grassland that we don't see in the game.

People can believe for them to be from anywhere, but as they don't fit the type to be from any villages we know about, it's rather pointless to continue this thread.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: