Suikoden United and Illegal Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Any Wild Arms fans out there?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really enjoyed the original Wild Arms back in the day, but my Playstation disc of it is now really scratched and does not play very well. I just have to hold out for WA: Alter Code F. I purchased the Japanese version of that game several months ago, it is really good. I enjoyed the opening movie for the game, as it brought back fond memories from ages past...I will say no more about it.

I also have the second Wild Arms, though I have not played it in a long time. It is on my really long RPG-to-play list... It should also be part of my quest to play all the first three Wild Arms games before Alter Code F is released, and for the 4th Detonator. I own the third WA game on PS2, but I have not really played much into. Such is why I am on a mission to play all the previous Wild Arms games in time for Alter Code F.

I had no quarrels with this series as a whole, and am glad it is advancing to the next level... I expect new titles for this game series for the PS3 when it is released.
MariGreywords

The White Wind

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ahh . . now here's a subject I could really get behind! One of my favorite series of games, period, Wild Arms!

Wild Arms 1: Oh my god, that was a masterpiece back in the day . . not that it isn't now. I remember grabbing that game off of a Target shelf on a whim, after seeing it was an RPG. I started playing . . . and I was immediately hooked. I enjoyed the battle system, the graphics weren't too bad at the time, the characters were pretty darn deep . . . And of course, the music. The one thing that stood out above all else was the music itself. If anything that was the final thing that hooked me. To this day, I have Wild Arms music floating around several HD's. Then, of course, there was the Tag Team From Hell: Boomerang and Luceid. I dare anyone to say they hate them! Period!

Wild Arms 2: I really . . . don't have much more than a neutral view on Wild Arms 2. I don't even remember ever beating the game .. . though that's probably because my games tend to randomly disappear on me, through thievery or just plain stupidy on my behalf. So . . . In all fairness, I really can't comment on it. Oh well.

Wild Arms 3: Hoo boy. Now THIS was a game I enjoyed. Not only, did I adore most of the characters in the game, the scenery, the storyline, the music . . . Ah, don't forget the funky constantly-changing opening animation! . . I also found this game to be a pure blast to play. The entire idea of Drifters is just so . . hot! I've been considering looking around for some D&D or RIFTs rules with a Wild Arms 3 campaign setting . . or even just Wild Arms, period. Either way, FUN STUFF. TEN STARS. So on, and so forth. Go buy it now.

But still . . . they pushed back Alter Code! Insert depression here!

"Let's be positive!" ~Amano Maya

"Ok, so I bleed orange-flavored Jell-O. Big deal!" ~AdonisVaMPHuNT
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

But still . . . they pushed back Alter Code! Insert depression here!

What!?!? :evil: When? When is it coming out now?
MariGreywords

The White Wind

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well Camus, down here in Arizona it's been pushed back till November 1st, last I checked. BUMMER. Ain't that just one big kick in the pants?

RABBLE RABBLE! Muster the armies! We march in the name of Wild Arms!

"Let's be positive!" ~Amano Maya

"Ok, so I bleed orange-flavored Jell-O. Big deal!" ~AdonisVaMPHuNT
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: