Suikoden Unique and Infamous Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Where would you live in Suikoden?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For me a city like Muse,Gregminster, Vinay del zexay, Higheast(L'renouille),Greenhill,South window,Crystal valley or even Kyaro i'd love to be near the action i'd of course make trips back to Grasslands if my superiors came a calling me for duty then i could live in the Great hollow until i did what my bosses wanted then i'd go home to the above city until duty calls again of course it would be hard if Grasslands went to war with any of the nations these cities were in, plus i wouldn't rule out joining Templeton's exploration crew and travel the world he would need a good warrior to protect him from danger like bandits on mountain pathes which is common in suikoworld or pirates at sea, i'd have to get permission from my bosses first Templeton if they say yes then i could share what information we findout with them sort of a educational journey in the name of the Grasslands.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Either Duck Village, for the culture, sense of community, and cuisine (didn't they say that Grassland food is spicy?), or North Window castle. Post-Neclord, of course.
jowy

ASHRAF

6500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i wopuld like to live in dunan in the kyaro that's the most peaceul place plus there is jowy my favorite character
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would live either in the open plains of the Grasslands (something like Karaya village), or else a house in Duck Village. I absolutely loved the Grasslands, and I would want to be somewhere very close to nature. The Duck Village would be fun just because of being on the water (plus I'd get to hang out with giant talking ducks :D).

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd like to live in Alma Kinan for a few reasons... Yuiri is one. The music is another. And that cool shrine in the back is a third. It just has the whole "forest cottage" feel to it... I think it's comforting.
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lord_Tiberus661

White Wolf Army

-21593 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

if i had to chose a single place to live, i would chose kuskus. first it is a fishing village and i grew up around water. second is the gambling, i am really lucky when it comes to this. in all the suiko games i always use those games to earn alot of money really fast. and finally........ uh never mind you dont want to know. :lol: :twisted:
soulmate

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wouldn't live anywhere. I'd prefer to wander around from place to place exploring new areas and enjoying my self. BUT if I had to live somewhere I would choose the grasslands. Vinay del Zexay is too...populated for me, Caleria seems nice but no, I really don't like the smell of the ocean so that removes any islands from Suikoden IV, Le Buque would be good because I want to .... ride the mantors heheehehe. The reason I would choose the grassland is because it's so vast and open I would love taking morning and evening walks. Besides that the grasslanders seem to be living a simple life(which I long for). I wouldn't live with lizards(I don't really like reptiles), safir(???don't know much), chisha(I don't like their buildings and outfits), ducks(imagine hearing all the quacking). I would live in the Alma Kinan village(all female village!!! and it's very secluded that I can get peace and quiet and probably...) and Karayan village(fresh open village with traditional clothes and weird looking horses). Other than that I'd prefer to be a wanderer traveling til I die or get old(unless I have a true rune then I'd go mad with power.)
Sasuke

Blue Komet Ninjas

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would live in Rokkaku, hidden away in the forest, learning how to sneak around, and all that ninja jive. (I know it seems rather obvious with my name and all.

in a close second, i would want to live in one of the towns on the water, Radat, North Window, maybe Kuskus. Iam a coastal person, so i would see Rokkaku getting to me eventually, i need to be near a large body of water, swimming is a must!

Other than those, The Dragons Den or Dragon Knight's Castle would be pretty cool too. Flying around, feeding dragons, swooping down into battle once the next war comes along. The only problem i see living there is dragon droppings, cause they gotta be grrrooooss! :roll:
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it would be budehuc castle for me. to feel the sence of simplicity in life. i like to live in that world because of the lake the fields everything in life you want is there. i wanted the feeling of the countryside.

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would definitely choose Crystal Valley, as to my knowledge, it is by far known as the most advanced city in the Suikoworld. And of course, with the diverse culture, studies, and most importantly, SODA!
Mukumuku

The Flying Squirrel Batallion of Tinto

10000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to live in Roaku villge so I can study the way of the ninja
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I definetely will live at Alma Kinan. Why? Because I govern that area here and that makes me curious what it feels like to feel there.

But no male there => bad side effect.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm. This is tough for me. My first thoughts were to live in Karaya or Caleria, but I burn really easily. I don't think the suiko world would have enough sunblock for me. :mrgreen: So I think I would actually like to live in Iluya. I love the rain so it would be a perfect place for me.
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would live in the Holy Kingdom of Harmonia somewhere...probably Crystal Valley. I don't even really know that much about Crystal Valley I guess...only the brief glimpses of The One Temple from Suikoden 3, and a few minor things that I've heard about it from backstory. However, some of my favourite characters are from Harmonia...and it seems to me like it would be a cool place.

Or maybe I'm just attracted to money and power. Or maybe it's the Howling Voice Guild and their demi mysterious coolness...the point is, I'm all about Harmonia.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd most likely end up travelling, but there's a few places that would interest me for sure.

Alma Kinan. I love how in touch with the earth and self the grasslands are, and Alma Kinan was very high in that. I like their weapons of choice as well as the clothing. I can't help but find the culture interesting.

Harmonia, Crystal Valley. The knowledge bursting from this place just has such a draw to it. The nation is huge, I couldn't help myself from wanting to visit.

Dragons Den, Elves Village - For the mere fact the culture interests me greatly. Elves and Alma Kinan people remind me very much of one another. As for Dragon's Den, the dragon's themselves are reason enough- however the loyalty and dedication of the knights is of high interest as well :)

~

-My DeviantArt-
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: