Suikoden Uncanny and Irenic Kibbutz Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Can anyone give me reviews for World of Warcraft?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:23 pm    Post subject: Can anyone give me reviews for World of Warcraft? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm thinking of getting this game, but with the surge of new games coming out, I'm not sure if it's worth it. I'd appreciate some impressions, pros, cons, etc. Thanks in advance.

And also, could someone please give me a short rundown of all the races and classes? Or at least a link where I could find that information?
Raze

Shinigami

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It got real boring, real quick to me. I mean, You can't really customize your character that much (only hair type/color, ooh) and there are a lucrative number of skills/spells that in the end, don't amount to much. At first, I thought it was pretty neat, but once I hit about level 12, it just felt like any other standard MMO. The 'language' barrier is an interesting idea, but it certainly isn't new. Ultima Online had something like that, wherein if you died and spoke, if someone else was alive, you'd just say "oOOoOooOOoOOOOoO!"

In the end, I was glad that I playtested it on a friend's account. A lot of people like it, and I have no idea why, but that's cool. It's just not for me.

Rend. Slaughter. Devour your enemies. There is no other way to survive. You cannot escape your hunger, warriors of Purgatory.
Icebergin

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love WoW, and am pissed that the bastards at my college don't let me ping servers fast enough so that I could play. I've played a rogue up through level 60, and the fun doesn't stop at max level. Wow, it's easily the most addictive game ever. If you have any questions further, please feel free to contact me via AIM.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: