Suikoden Ugly and Informational Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Dragon Force The ultimate RPG
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marth

Pancake Masters

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wow That game looks very cool! I'll be playing it for sure! Cronix, in the old one could You control a person with two swords?

Edit: I'm very Blind.. Does it say anywhere there, When its coming out?
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes his name is Goldark Emperor of Fandaria, quite possibley the strongest character in the game.
Marth

Pancake Masters

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wow!! i'm excited!! i can't wait till it comes out thanks bud for tell me about this!
Beethoven4567

Sacred Guards

39804 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Man, i hope some company localizes the game. I have been wanting to play the game a long time ago, but i couldn't find any Sega Saturn consoles and games in the shops. I also hope they make a brand new game, Dragon Force 3. I know a bit about Dragon Force's characters, like Wein, Goldark, Teiris, Leon, Reinhart, and Junon, but i don't know much about 2. Can anybody tell me more about DF2?
Hrestelan

44244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Missed this one... And I feel stupid since I consider this probably the best game ever, above Suikoden and many other classics. I will get it even if I have to play in japanese.
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ho my god.. now that'S one hell of a question... i dunno for ALL the RPGs... i can,t think of one that would stand out...

well i know that in FInal fantasy 7 , there would be CId HIghwind... always swearing and swearing.

in final fantasy 6, that would be Celes, locke and Sabin( if not for the damn input you have to make for his move.... stupid keyboard)

star ocean 3: the would be Nel, i liek her sense of honor and how she talk to the boys when she first meet them.

i would say more but i don'T feel like writting anymore right now so i'll stay at that...
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I definitely have to play these games.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

and i really recommend them to you guys, they're more than worth playing. and again and again and again....
Dakota

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Beethoven4567, The only character i know about is Wein & Terises son.
Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That is because most of people used their Kingdom in the first times the played it.
They have the easiest first battles (at least, I think).
Can anyone tell what were those soldiers that we defeated, then disappear, and appear again and again?
I don't play the game for 2-3 years, so I forgot some things...

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
Dakota

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fundertaker, wow I havent been in this thread for awhile. Anyway you are referring to The Skull Children the first set is:Gaspar, Tzuvan, & Helm. But if any of them are defeated by the computer, they become Paine & Agonni.
Orochi

Clan Nutsy

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I remember playing the game, I also remember the HARDEST kingdom to start out in was probably Palemoon, Teiris's queendom.. then after 30 minutes.. she became the easiest o.O It definitely has some of the greatest characters ever and the fights were pretty fun. Alas, I have to complain about the difficulty of the game, I just wish they made it more difficult :/ as soon as you acquire an army of dragons, you're pretty much unstoppable even to Zanon, who sorta reminds of Yuber.

Junon, I think that's her name is spelled, reminds me of Chris

Mikhal, reminds me of Geddoe
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, I adore this game. Izumo is the greatest nation! I currently own it and love to play it, especially durring winter... Why winter? I have no idea... Yes, I play Sega Saturn, so?
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ShuTheLord

The Gale Knights

0 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a saturn, but I never bought the game. :( Now on ebay its going for like over $100! Man! What is that? Does anyone have any news on if this game will be released in the U.S? That would make me very happy inside.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: