Suikoden United and Informational Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Beaver People?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Beaverfolk... Love 'em or hate 'em?
Love Them
25%
 25%  [ 10 ]
Hate Them
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
I'd need more info.
52%
 52%  [ 21 ]
Indifferent, Meh, Whatever.
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 40

soulmate

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What happened to the beavers? :?

pink?san francisco? pennsylvania and dracula? :?
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Beavers are all furry and cute, but I see all these shiny teethe, and I have the feeling these are not just for show.

If they will get voice then they should preferably be mute, of course except for the sound of tree chopping, or maybe they can sound like munching trees while talking, which is the same by the way.

And I don't know the need to put another midget race, we already have the dwarves and apparently they are in Suikoden V, two of them is just weird, or maybe these new ones are some kind of slaves for the dwarves, then Falena would be truly weird.

Buttered-up Old Men

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ANYWAYS, I was never really too much a fan of the animal people. Didn't like the Kobolds, the Ducks, or the Cats. I liked the Wingers, because they were still people, but with wings and weird footsies. But come on... Beaver people? Just stop already.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

When I saw this topic title, I seriously thought this was a discussion about Canadians.... guess I was wrong. :oops:

I think a Beaver people would be kind of cool. The Nay-Kobolds annoyed the hell out of me, especially since they thought that they weren't like cats. Even the Kobold barked when speaking.

The Ducks I liked as well, as well as the Lizards. I have to admit that the Ducks were not my favorites when I started playing Suikoden IV, but they grew on me, perhaps the Nay-Kobolds will in time also, but I am hoping that the Beaver people are depicted better then they were.
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They look like they will talk, and they will probabally be like a kobold or nekobold.
They probabally won't be the five persons,person.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If they have a stuttering problem, like I have seen animals that look like them have in cartoons, I will scream.

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Taleria

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Perhaps there'll be a few stupid ones, a la Kuromimi, and a few that actually have common sense, like Ridley.
Sancho147

109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lets just hope that they do a good job and develop them with a purpose. and i agree with some of you about konami needs to start ellaberating on the races they have already. i mean i would like to know more about the kobolds and how there village was started. or the wingers before they where moved to two river.i would also like to see how the hatrd between the dwarves and elves started. i mean, i think that they should just stop making new races and focus on the ones they already have.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: