Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who is your favorite villain??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luca Blight: this man is mad way mad. the forces that he can muster. the power that he weilds. well and the last sentence before he died pretty cool. a

Luc: sacrificing the whole humanity uhm i mean denizens or whatever you call mix species. for his own dream. a dream aof a world that is only black and white.

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Baz Von Steinitz

The Chaos Order

120743 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

YUBER!!!!!! hehehehehe you know why he is the evilest in all Suikoden Universe, then Luca and at last Zaj so the 3 together would do an incredible Evil trio :twisted:

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
najia111

The Master Mages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden is such a great game with classic villains!!
Well first and foremost I think the best villian is LUCA BLIGHT!! He's a devil incarnated in human flesh. He's the strongest and most malicious villain of all. He's fearless and it's a classic moment when he says, "Fear is a stupid emotion." And "Look at me I'm the face of true evil!"
Also I must mention YUBER: Very similar to Luca. He has the sinister blaze in his eyes, king of all that is sinister. He's just simply wow!
And WINDY: Leknaat is nothing in front of her!! Now bearing two true runes at once is nothing stupid! She is a manipulative master and look at how she has literally the whole Scarlet Moon Empire at her disposal.
NECLORD is too much of a sissy, LUC well yes he's admirable but I don't think he comes in the proper class of villains. JOWY is very determined and could be called a good guy also. BARBAROSSA, naw not really villianous
And finally GRAHAM CRAY ANF TROY, I like Troy's courage and admire him quite a lot., But Cray is a very scheming and clever villain, also having a scary appearnace, well he's not bad either!! :)
Shining_Wizard19

Falenian Security Forces

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luca Blight by far (mainly due to fact i havent played S3), cos 1 he looks imposing, he wants to kill his own father, had members of his Youth Brigade slaughtered, burned villages routinely, and then killed the villagers after they begged for their lives. The guy has seriously lost it.
His sheer determination to kill (proved by the fact you need 3 squads to fight him) his strenght his toughness. Personally this guy could have been the true incarnation of Evil in a suikoden game, even the name suggests evil, Blight.... a blight on the land. Luca Blight is the best villain of suikoden
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Killa Kahn

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Milich Oppenheimer will always be my favorite for the ruthless way he took care of Gremio. That and I wanted to pick someone other than Luca Blight. Plus Emperor Barabossa will come in at a close second. He did all of that for his love of Windy. Suikoden had the best ending for a game I have ever seen. It was both poetic and relfective.
MrMan

Secret Agent Men

180000 Potch
0 Soldiers
341000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

luca blight, for sure. he's just so awesome and insane, plus, he kills lots of stuff! whats better than that?
Kwanda Rosman was pretty cool as well, with his burning mirror and all
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yuber and Graham Cray!! I would say Troy, but I wouldnt really consider him a villian.

"The Blood of the sea flows through my veins, I return to it now to be reborn" Troy
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luc. I love Luca as an evil man, but villian wise it doesn't get better than Luc. Not only did you want him to suceed in his plot. He was also very developed, you could feel his pain, and..man, Luc...wow. I love Luc. :(
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Seed was just way too cool. I hoped and prayed from the time Suikoden II was released in Japan that he'd be one of the Stars of Destiny... Dang, was I off or what?

Second goes to Luc. Yeah, he doesn't seem like a big timer, but trying to destroy his Rune was a big deal. Didn't he say something about it possibly destroying the continent? I don't know... But if you look at the nation map, that's a lot of land.

Third is Luca Blight. If you can't destroy the continent, you can at least try and kill every single person in Jowstone. Nice going, Luca!
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nash Latkje

The Guy Your Mother Warned You About...

41000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

most Definately Yuber if he is considered a complete villain... and then comes no other than Luca Blight... a mad man who is merciless and bloodthirsty, killed by the thousands and laughs at them, mocks them... and he's a monster under his skin...and third would probably be... Neclord or something... not because i like the bloodsucker... but I do like the build up and then the fight at the end of it all which makes ya wanna kick the bat outta him...
skymansxeno

30626 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Though he is over rated somewhat by many fans, Luca Blight was nearly pure evil. He is a great villian.
jowy

ASHRAF

6500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

let's see of the best vilains:
in suikoden 2 there is some character:
1- yuber he is one big mystery of the game but he is so powerful and cool especially in suikoden 3
2- luca blight he is really tough and cool and very pwerful he likes to kill and that' coll and he has a very beautiful armor
3- of course jowy blight he is my best character in suikoden game if you want to see why go in characters discussion (section why does they hate jowy)
4- solon jhee he is cool but nothing special about him
in suikoden 3 :
1- luc wow man he is really strong and cool i like him very much
2- sarah same
3- yuber same
suikoden 4:
1- troy
soulmate

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yuber- Dark and evil guy with a nice outfit and weapons
Sasarai- He opposed the main character temporarily but I thought he was rather cool.
Sarah- She would do anything for Luc and she's powerful in magic and I like her outfit.
Luc- Sticks with his goal to the very end :cry:
Troy- Overall cool guy...I'm lost in words for description
Neclord- Creepy man with a big ass castle and plays creepy organ(or whatever he was playing at the top of the castle) music.
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

While Luca is quite possibly the most psychotic and easily one of the best villains of Suikoden, I can't say he's my favorite. I just don't like his type of character enough.
As for a Favorite however, I can easily say Luc.. What makes Luc so successful as a villain, is the fact he's built up throughout the other games. Rude, and generally unpleasant, I think his personality gets taken at face value at start and left behind.. Most people like Luc only after Suiko 3, but you have to take his whole construction into place. I always liked him even when he was on your side.. He was ordered/forced to participate in wars in which he had no personal ties or reason to fight. While compliant with aiding your team, I was happy to see a realistic character, who wasn't overly enthused to be in a war. I never understood how so many of the people you recruited weren't really that upset about the war situation. Luc always seemed to be living a life for other people's gain, right from the start.
As per snowball effect, we end with our villain Luc, who's more so doing the only thing he was taught to do, just with slightly more psychotic concepts. While sacrificing the lives of millions, he planned to save countless more.. He even considered those he would sacrificed to be saved. Of course it comes up that perhaps it'd be more justified if the people were able to have an opinion on whether they feared the grey world which Luc was so obsessed with, and would rather not be 'saved'.. I think it comes to the fact, that Luc himself was never really given the luxury of choice either, so expecting such from him would be rather absurd.
Luc's complexity and completely flawed character makes him interesting. The chaotic nature of the true wind rune, as well as his life circumstances probably didn't help thinks either. While not a typical villain, sacrificing himself along with the rest of the people he felt was needed to escape the world of emptiness, his warped view still leaves him as a villain regardless of his intent.

-My DeviantArt-
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, Luca Blight is the villain I love to hate. He's just so immensely... evil. Luca Blight is one of the most well thought out characters ever made and simultaneously one of the simplest. The most amazing thing about him is that he has such a charisma, so that even if you hate his guts you still respect him. Some of his quotes are just horrifying and chilling, but make you actually think better of him, sort of a gruesome admiration. His lines are written at the same time eloquently and with a brutal and savage simplicity. Such as "Act like a pig" or any of his variations on "puny worms!!!" But the all time best Luca Blight quote is: "It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the thousands!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the true face of Evil!!!!!" And then he falls over dead. That scene was simply briliant.

However, my real favorite villain is Luc, for the reason that he is not evil, and thus can be truly sympathized with. He is only working to save the world from its eventual destruction, and the thing is, he has legitimate reason to believe that he is in fact saving the world, as the True Wind Rune showed him a desolate future. By trying to destroy the Rune, he planned to tip the scales in the favor of Chaos against Dharma, thus protecting mankind's future. For all we know, Luc may have been right. Hugo, Chris, Geddoe and the rest of the Fire Bringer may have consigned mankind to extinction. Notice, Suikoden III is the only Suikoden war/conflict in which Leknaat does not take sides. I took this to mean that neither side is really regarded as evil, just two opposing points of view as to how to protect humanity.

I just love games with villains who aren't cardboard cutout genocidal pure evil megalomaniacs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 7 of 14

Jump to: