Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who's your favorite character among the non famous ones?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baz Von Steinitz

The Chaos Order

120743 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 1 - Humphrey, Clive & FU Su Lu

SUikoden 2 - Miklotov, Camus, Clive

Suikoden 3 - Landis & Nash

Suikoden 4 - Ameria :shock:

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

S1: I'll have to say Crowley, I love mages :D
S2: Mazus (see S1 reason)
S3: This one's a toughie. I hated Estella (ugliest mage ever), and a lot of the characters I really liked. I think I'll have to say Mel. The whole puppet thing was so eccentric, you just had to love her (and is it true that Branky is a girl!?).

EDIT: Forgot S4!

S4: Jeane. Finally she is playable (and more than just a support character). If only they'd giver her 3 full rune slots though :(.

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ok this is intresting

Suikoden 1:umm oh god this is a hard one,i would say Ted now i know he had the soul eater but then he gives it to Tir so he is not exactly famous is he in suikoden 1.

Suikoden 2: i have no idea because i have not played it but if i do i will definatly post it here.

Suikoden 3:lets see i guess i would chose watari or Edge.ok i have noe decided my fav is edge because he rocks and he has the star dragon rune.

Suikoden 4:umm Ted i guess since he is not famous in suikoden 4 is he?

well thats my favs.

rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 1: Valeria. Viki.

Suikoden 2: Clive. Killey. Gabocha and Gengen how cannot you like their dance steps. Viki.

Suikoden 3: Futch and Bright. just love that dragon. Nash. Viki.

Suikoden 4: Ted. Jeane. Flare. Viki.

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

suiko 1- Rubi, what can I say I like elves, and he's useful
suiko 2- Lo Wen, lol ball and chain and a wrapping top, so great lol. attitude!
suiko 3- Sasarai, or if he's too main, Percival :)
suiko 4- Selma! Another elf, she's badass. Green hair, maybe Rubi's mom?

-My DeviantArt-
Dura Sinai

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Elzamine wrote:

Uh, I think the signifigant female fanbase and also the fact that they are rather integral to the plot makes them all a bit too popular for this kind of topic.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dura Sinai wrote:
Elzamine wrote:

Uh, I think the signifigant female fanbase and also the fact that they are rather integral to the plot makes them all a bit too popular for this kind of topic.

yeah, that's true. But still, that hasn't stopped people from previously choosing: Valeria (SI), Viki, Ted, Humphrey, Miklotov, Camus, Nash, Seed, Culgan, Caesar, Sigurd, Hervey and Sierra as their favorite "non-popular" character. I'm sure those pretty popular characters.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Watari

Lone Wolf

303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For Suikoden 1 I would have to say that I like Rubi he is a great elf.

For Suikoden 2 I would have to pick Genshu got to love the samuari of the suikoden.

For Suikoden 3 I would say that Franz because he would do anything for his village.

For Suikoden 4 I would have to pick Warlock because is just that powerful.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zieg

15988 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My votes go for:

Suikoden I- Rubi, really useful, powerful and the coolest elf so far.

Suikoden II- Ayda, Shiro, Kinnison, Shin.

Suikoden III- I'd say Jacques and Aila, but they're rather popular...I'll say Gau, Duke's fine as well. Not to mention the uber Landis.

Suikoden IV- Aldo, Trishtan =D
Nash Latkje

The Guy Your Mother Warned You About...

41000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've only played the first two suikoden games to the end so....:(...

suikoden 1 - Morgan - well i can't really say Pahn now can i since he's one of the famour ones... what i love is the boar rune you can attach to him... i love the boar runes combo and stuff... plus a ryu like characters... a close combat and weaponless fighter... what makes him more scary is he's so good even without his sight... meaning his hearing must be superb... plus he can't fear what he can't see right? :twisted: so basically... he's a more scary version of Pahn... in soem ways anyway lol

suikoden 2 - Genshu - I love the speed, instant kill type samurais and stuff... it makes thing so much more realistic and powerful and such... genshu, looks like a highly experienced swordsman, plus he talks like some sort of prophet or something... poetic and cool... genshu is my choice for suikoden II... plus you have gotta love his unite attack with shin... and his neutral position during battle.. plus his rune attack anyway looks cool lmao...

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well..good topic

suikoden 1: rubi (damn that elf was good)
suikoden 2: gijimu, bob
suikoden 3: rody
suikoden 4: difficult, difficult..... I'll go with gau
shivam

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1- Kage and Stallion. The first because he was just cool, and a core party member my whole game, and the second cause the game blows if you can't run fast =)
2- Shiro for life! I used him so often, my castle statue was of him =)
3- hard choice, since so many cool characters were important...
4- Gau. Hard to argue with multiple hits =)
Bekka

The Kotaro

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 1 — Can't really remember a lot of the non-major characters, but I like Camille and Lorelai.

Suikoden 2 — A lot of great people here but I'll say Millie, Bonaparte, Chaco, Sid, and Wakaba. Sasuke wasn't bad either.

Suikoden 3 — Rody, Watari, Ayame, Landis, Sanae Y, Nadir, and Ruby.

Suikoden 4 — Can't think of any great characters but Rita wasn't too bad. Rakgi was nice too.
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden I: Lorelai.
Suikoden II: *ahem* Lorelai.
Suikoden III: Lorelai... Lorelai... Where for art thou, Lorelai...? I guess Yuiri. If she's too popular, then Elaine.
Suikoden IV: Oh, Lorelai... Parting is such sweet sorrow. That I shall say good night, til it be the next freaking game... I guess Fredrica.
Suikoden V: And she BETTER be in it, Lorelai.
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
soulmate

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 1- Sonya(her attitude), Kage(Ninja!!!), Futch(such a punk), Ted(great friends with main character)
Suikoden 2- don't have it
Suikoden 3- Watari(his silent attitude and cunning appearance), Ayame(I love her shrike), Landis(yay a scythe wielder with wings), Sarah(she would do anything for Luc even), Yuber(badass cool enemy), Nash(his background), Geddoe(an eyepatch), Futch(same old futch)
Suikoden 4- Ted(yay Ted but a little more antisocial), um I forgot her name...you dueled her and she has a big sword, Kika(yay a lady captain pirate person with two swords), Jeane(her charm got me)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: