Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Person you want most badly to join the 108 stars!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hugo

Flaming Arrows

7609 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I thought Troy and Colton were going to join you in Suikoden 4. It is the same as I thought for Lucia in Suikoden 2. I thought Solon Jhee would be recruitable, but somehow I keep forgetting that he beheaded Granmeyer and so it's a bit if ironic justice that the same thing happens to him.

Ain Gide would have been another possibility. I think you actually got to play as everyone you wanted in Suikoden 3. You had a good run playing as Odessa before she died, so it wasn't so difficult to let her go, but I really wanted Ted to come back to the party. I suppose it made the fans happy for Ted to return in a sense in Suikoden 4.
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Im sure I answered this before but I remember that I forgot 2 of the best characters
Seed
Culgan
They are the coolest Suikoden Characters since.....EVER!!!
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In Suikoden 2 when you have to choose either Kasumi or Valeria on the Gregminister mission. It would be good if you just got both instead of just one of them.
KFCrispy

51948 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Windy in a story before Suikoden 1 would be an interesting addition. (like.. Rhapsodia!) here's a plot device--Windy gets control over Aldo to try to kill Ted or somehow acquire the Soul Eater, giving reason to why Ted kills Aldo and flees. Ted would have to not have seen Windy at all though, to keep things consistent.
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

WARNING: POSSIBLE SII AND III SPOILERS BELOW!!!

Yuber, in a less "villain star" role than in Suikoden III. The events of Suikoden III suggest to me that he is not really evil at his core, but is a vessel for the evil of the Eightfold Rune. Remember how he said in SII that he hates True Runes? Yet he has one!

Futhermore, in SIII, when Geddoe was about to strike the final blow to Yuber, Yuber CLOSED HIS EYES. To me this signifies peace of mind, and relief. Then, I believe, the rune teleports him away. The general reaction of the player is to think, "Oh, that coward, teleporting himself away," but think about it. If Yuber can't raise his sword to defend himself, how can he shift his location in time and space?
Nash Latkje

The Guy Your Mother Warned You About...

41000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The character i wanted most to join the one hundred and eight stars f destiny is but far definately Yuber in suikoden II... after witnessing a fragment of Yuber's powers in suikoden one... (Ted's village was set a blaze :twisted: ) and seeing his great taste in colour, style and armour lmao... i thought it would be cool to get him as a playable character...

then came suikoden II... and as soon as i saw Yuber i thought, yeah... i'm gonna get him in this game... but... i couldn't... no one could, if i had to choose anyone who i wanted to join me and my army, it would be Yuber... in his black armour... with his true rune usable... :twisted:

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SPOILERS FOR SUIKODEN III

Well, she joins the Stars, but I really wanted Sarah in my party. She's a great mage, very cool looking, and I was just dying to have her fight alongside Hugo and the rest of the gang. I was glad we were able to use her at one point, but I would've rather used her whenever I wanted in the main game.

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Odessa is the only character I really think should have been a Star. She's one of the people who really set into motion Tir's future with the Liberation Army.
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Shikai

White Paradox

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

this seems to be a slight necropostery, but as long as its up >_>

SEED!!!!

>_>;; he's just really cool ... plus I like the fact that he was a flowing rune despite his reputation.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well i would wish for the destroyers to be playable stars. I also wanted Glen cott to have been a star and to fight along side you.

Lord_Tiberus661

White Wolf Army

-21593 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the one, and only person i wish was a playable star of destiny is joshua levanheit in suikoden 1. it would be pretty cool to fight along side of the dragon knights leader. :D
HitmanBravo

Jerks Commonwealth

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know others have brought him up before, but my pick would have to be Ain Gide. I didn't think much of him at first, but I gained so much respect for him once I realized that Ain Gide was the only person that stayed loyal to Barbarossa until the very end....other than Sanchez but that's a whole other post/rant. I also liked how Ain Gide challenged you to fight even though he knew he was going to lose. Very honorable.
jowy

ASHRAF

6500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

in suikoden 2 i liked to have jowy luca blight seed culgan and lucia as star of destiny and yuber instead of pesmerga(man he sucks) the game would be more fun and cool and the others instead of some unecessery characters i forgot them now
in s3 WHY DON"T WE PLAY WITH YUBER LUC AND SARAH and the first falme champ
so why would'nt there be a suikoden game where all your favorite characters are in
Sancho147

109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i agree with hitman and the other people who voted for Ain Gide. he was pretty cool in the fact that he stayed loyal to barbarossa until the end. very knightly of him to do so. also sancez didnt stay loyal to barbarossa until the end. after he trys to burn you alive he decided that he made a mistake and decideds to join offically to the liberation army but many do not like this idea. i believe i am correct and if not some one correct me, altough i am pretty sure about this.
soulmate

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really wanted Troy to be in the party. He looked cool and maintained a calm and collected attitude.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

Jump to: