Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Rhapsodia & V Interview
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't mean to intrude or anything, but everyone at this forum has been dying to know if Killey makes an appearance. Would it be too much for me to ask you if you could ask them if Killey appears? That is if you ever interview them again.

^Actual quote!
Something Edible

Cthulhu Fhtagn!

3000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think they'd answer that question. If they wanted to, they could've shown Killey in the trailer.
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Something Edible wrote:
I don't think they'd answer that question. If they wanted to, they could've shown Killey in the trailer.

Yea well for that matter they could have shown a lot of things in the trailer that we want to know.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If Pesmerga or Yuber were in the game, the next Suikoden 5 trailer could be 3 seconds of Yuber scratching his ass followed by 3 seconds of Pesmerga yawning and we would all go flippin' mad with joy. We wouldn't need another trailer for weeks.

^Actual quote!
Himuro

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lol So true. As long as they're both in it.
ubertronmanguy

The Hundred Acre Wood Soldier Guys

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually I've never been a fan of Pesmerga so I really dont want to see him in the any more of the games if there's no explaination as to why he's after Yuber. I have to admit however that part of reason(small part though about 15% me thinks) I dislike Pesmerga is because so many people seem to like him just because he looks evil and is chasing Yuber. I've warmed up to Yuber while playing S3 because we actually got to learn alittle bit about him.

The only returing characters that havent been confirmed(yet?) that I'm looking hoping to seeing are Killey and Lorelai because it seems like they would fit in with the queen killing thing.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I honestly hope that if they are back in this game, the only reason will be to tell us why Pesmerga hates Yuber and why he wants to kill him.

Between the two of them, I think that Pesmerga looks the most like a good person rather then Yuber, but Pesmerga does have my suspicions...

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Makumaku

The Flying Squirrel Batallion

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lol, I don't really think they would waste their time answering simple questions, like Killey making an appearance. Besides, either they wouldn't waste their time, or they know that a question like that is coming from a hardcore fan, and would probably come off as the interviewer wasting the interview with things he wants to know, not the people.

Beisdes, wouldn't you rather play the game, and see Killey, instead of reading that he will be in the game?

That's why I tend to shy away from all of the speculation about the plot and characters who might be in it, it ruins a lot of the game for me if I see that kind of stuff.

(sweet sig coming, not so soon, as my main computer bit the dust)
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually, I think reading about it just gets fans more psyched up. Like me hearing that Lorelai might be in it. I can't WAIT for the game to come out so that I can see her in her full, 3D glory!

Hopefully, for the fans of Killey, he'll make an appearance. I'm not really a fan of his, Pesmerga's or Yuber's, but for those that like them, I hope you get your wish.
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Himuro

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd personally ask them if they've been reading fan complains regarding gameplay/story, and how IV didn't connect to the first III games. I want them to know that a lot of want evolution in the series gameplay: battle and recruit wise. Keep series tradition but don't dumb it down like in IV because you were trying to get the series back to it's "roots"
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: