Suikoden United and Informational Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

MMORPG Golf Game - Albatross 18.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: MMORPG Golf Game - Albatross 18. Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://www.albatross18.com/index.asp

I just found out about this game today, and I've been playing it for about 2 hours. Though you might not think golf is very fun, I still think this game is fun. Anyone who just brushes it off as boring should atleast try it before they say that. The RPG aspect comes from having stats and going up the ranks by getting experience. You start off as a Rookie F, and as your 'Rank Up' you'll become a Rookie E, Rookie D etc. Then you'll become a Beginner, Junior, Senior and so on. You get money (pang) from doing good shots and things like that, then you can get new clothes/caddies to bring up stats.

I like the game so far, the only problem I see is that it could get repetetive.

P.S. It's free.
totenkreuz

uzumaki

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

haha, wow, cutesy graphics in a golf game that's not HOT SHOTS GOLF. geez, i'm gonna try this out, if only for the possibility of meeting a penguin in an epic battle of love and greens. his golf clubs would not be golf clubs, mind you, but delicious fish.

i hope i can get the username DEATHLORD666. i'd even settle for DETHLORD666. maybe even DETHLORD667, as i have no clue how many people are out there playing this.

thanks for the heads-up!
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think that many people are playing. From looking at the News/Notices and they don't even fill up the 5 slots they have on the main page. In the game they only have two servers and one of them is usually empty to 10 people on it max. When you do register, tell me what your Screen Name is so we can play a game some time. *Is still a Rank F Rookie*
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, PangYa. We have this game in Indonesia, and the title is PangYa. It's korean-made, if i'm not sure. Nice, game with good graphics, although I haven't played it before.
totenkreuz

uzumaki

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha, I sat and played this on and off all day. It's a neat game! Didn't really contain as much of the RPG aspects to it as I thought it may, but it's still being built. It seems like something that the company could work with and shape into something good.

Just kind of wish we'd have more freedom in character customizations and all. There're like, three articles of clothing ownable, and two characters, one of which you'll have to sacrifice your hard-earned Pang to get ahold of. Again, though, it's still in development, so I can't wait to see new features put in.

They just opened the "Tournament Mode" today, so I will check that out tomorrow.

My username in there is "JAKE," and I'm a Rookie D, but at least I've got hot sneakers! I'm seeing the same people around, so maybe you'll happen upon me sometime. Cheers!
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well if you look on the site, they have atleast 4 or 5 characters hown, so they probalby jsut aren't implemented yet. On a side note I want to floating whale caddie!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: