Suikoden Unique and Infamous Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The "Hello I am New" Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 242, 243, 244  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:58 pm    Post subject: The "Hello I am New" Thread Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well folks, if you're new, may as well say hi to everyone here.
When you're gonna introduce yourself, it'll help to let us know
the following bits of info concerning yourselves, but only if you want--

1. How long you've been playin' Suikoden

2. Which Suikodens you have played in the past

3. Your favorite character

4. How you ended up here

5. What vegetable you are most like
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*originally posted as guest*
1. on and off, about four years

2. 1 2 and 3

3. geddoe

4. via your lj

5. artichoke :shock:

can the "guest" post be deleted?

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Midori

Stijgende Zielen

53473 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. I've lost count...I started with Suiko II when I bought it the day before Christmas holidays started...1998 so that makes *counts fingers* 6 years
Now I've just started playing again thanks to the emulator XD
2. 1, 2, Gaiden 1, Gaiden 2, bit of 3 and bit of the Card Stories...
3. Nanami and Viktor
4. LJ
5. Hmm....not really a fan of veggies...but I love 'tatoes, sweet 'tatoes and celery

Last edited by Midori on Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Galt

De Ruyter

1723195 Potch
0 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hi, this is Galt.

1. 6 years

2. I, II, III, IV

3. Viktor

4. SARSadmin's LJ

5. seaweed

Last edited by Galt on Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Lucied

1846 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm Lucied, as you can tell by the name. I've had many names since joining the internet community four years ago. I never did have a solid name until I joined GameFAQs as Lord Dude. Before that I was in MSN chatrooms with various nicknames.
Joined The Castle Of Kain as Jess. Reverted to Lord Dude after quitting. Joined the SICOMNET project. Wandered around a bit after that faded. Joined Suikosource in the planning stages. Quit there after a year. Became King Luca. Moderated the SIS Casual forum. Quit there after Casual forum was phased out. Wandered more. Became Lucied. Hung out at Suikocastle. Left there after closing. Wandered. Created own site with help and idea of a friend. Linked in my profile (site plug).

So, there it is.

Answers For Questions:

1. Since I got Suikoden II for Christmas in 1999

2. II then I and III

3. Jess, Luca, Neclord, Kasios, Jowy, Nanami, "Hyuck" Zombie, Meg, Viki, Belle, Hugo (III)...I could go on. But Jess and Luca mostly. I really can't decide ^_^; Jess and Luca are more of the basis of my fandom, though.

4. I traveled far and wide, searching for a Suikoden Oasis. And when I couldn't find that, I typed in "suikox.com" looking for some hot, X-Rated Suikoden action. But got this instead. Oh well ^_^
(Seriously, though, I found this through SARSAdmin's LJ, and it's the best place for Suikoden news.)

5. Potato. I love potatoes ^_^
Celes Tilly

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Me be Tilly... Celes Tilly.

1. Couple of years, I guess.
2. Everything 'cept the Gaidens.
3. Geddoe.
4. Via LJ.
5. None; I am too cool.

Last edited by Celes Tilly on Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saben

The High Order of Order

11153 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I'm posting here for the second time because Ted deleted my last post by mistake. I'm Shem, though, aka Saben, you might all know me as Luc, or Luc master of the True Wind Rune from my previous Suikoden involvement.

1. I first played the first game in September 2001, you do the maths.

2. Suikoden (PAL), Suikoden II (PAL) and Suikoden III (NTSC/US). I own Suikogaiden Volume I, Volume II as well as Suikoden Card Stories, however I have only played them for brief periods.

3. Luc, I liked him ever since the first game and although I found his role in Suikoden III rather.... interesting, it didn't discourage my interest in the character at all.

4. I've been following Ted's sites including SARS on-and-off since February 2002, though I came across the forums through LJ.

5. I'd say tomato. Am I allowed to say that? Because tomato is really a fruit and everything so would I get disqualified? I mean, I could say carrot if I had to, but I do think that tomato is most appropriate. Hey, I mean, if you squeeze me hard enough I squirt juice everywhere, how tomato-like is that?

Last edited by Saben on Thu May 20, 2004 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cirape

0 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

3rd time's the charm, or so they say. I ain't messing with this account ^^;;;
Anyway, hi! I'm Cirape, or Dizzy, or Micha, or sometimes other names. Anyway...yeah.

1. Caw...I dunno how many years. Since shortly after the 1st one came out in the US. I remember I actaully convinced my brother that Dragons in Suikoden were descended from Elephants when we were new to the game ^_~

2. 1, 2 and 3. *nods*

3. Ahh...Luc-sama, I'd guess. Yeah, Luc *nods*

4. I'm stalking everyone .oO No, wait, I stold the link from LJ

5. Chocolate. Is the chocolate bean considered a vegitable or a fruit, or are beans something else in of themselves?
On second thought, lets go with N/A
Assistant to Milich

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:58 pm    Post subject: Hello I am New Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. I first played Suikoden in 1997. (When I was 9 years old!)

2. 1, 2, 3. [And technically Card Stories, but I didn't know what the heck was happening while I was playing it.]

3. The incomparable Milich Oppenheimer, of course. Plus those wannabe characters like Joshua and Geddoe.

4. SARSAdmin's LiveJournal.

5. Carrots. Just because.
mikazukihime

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey, I'm Mikazukihime, but go by Mika since my name is too long :P

since 96'

Almost all of them except Suikogaiden 2

To keep it short, I'll just say Amada and Shilo

4. How you ended up here
via LJ

I suppose a carrot... _________________
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 3:44 am    Post subject: Hello. Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hi! My name is Sophita - Some of you may know me from Harmonia Online as Sophita, from the SuikoSource (...or any EZboard) forums as Chibisophita, or from Livejournal as chibisophia.

I've been playing Suikoden since 1998 and the first one came out in 1998; despite the horrid coverart, I bought it because it advertised the fact you could build a castle and watch it grow. I quickly fell in love with it and have been a fan of the series ever since.

I've played all the Suikodens except the gaidens. I've wondered about importing them but ultimately decided against it since they are text adventures and I don't speak Japanese.

My favorite character? Oh, I have several of them, but to keep it simple, I will say that my ultimate favorites are Sarah (Sera) from Suikoden III and Clive. For Sarah, it's more for her story - I found her to be one of the most interesting characters in Suikoden III and was sad at the end of the game (spoiler) when I found out it was unlikely we would learn more about her. (end spoiler) Clive is just because he is freaking awesome as a character and his story, too is interesting. Honorable mentions: Eike, Elza, Dios, Salome, Apple, Leon, Juppo, Nei, Sarah (S1), Annallee, Luc, Sasarai, Flik, Victor, Emily, Ronnie Bell, all the narci's.

How did I end up here now? I followed the link from SARSadmins LJ. I lurked around on the old board, though.

As for what vegatable I'm most like...I would say asparagus. Hard to spell, pointy tipped, unpopular, a good source of potassium, and if you tried to eat me...I'd make you stinky!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
El Regrs

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Since the end of 1998, which was about the time my friends' incessant bugging for me to play the game became unbearable. (But I'm not complaining now)

1, 2, and 3

Depends...Gremio for the first...don't really have one for 2 or 3.

4. How you ended up here
Your LJ.

A tomato, I guess. But only because I'm craving pizza and that's what usually ends up on it.
adrich

14500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1 - Some time between number 1 and number 2. Yeah, I have an awful sense of chronology.

2 - Suikoden, Suikoden II, Suikoden III

3 - Juan

4 - Magic. Or LJ. Wuteva.

5 - vegetable n. 3: a human being having a dull or merely physical existence

Sounds about right.
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Uh...Six, seven years? Whenever the first game was released in the US. I have a horrible sense of chronology.

I, II, and III.

Nash.

4. How you ended up here
LJ.

Uh...I lilke adrich's definition, so I'll stick with that.

Last edited by Synchysi on Sun May 23, 2004 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Tilo

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm no one you know. Newbie. Yes! ^__^

About a year and a half.

Played in the order of III-I-II.

I have no absolute favorite, but Chris Lightfellow, Odessa, and Nash are pretty much it.

4. How you ended up here
LJ from the great demagogue himself!

A potato. Bland and boring but surprisingly tasty with the right additions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 242, 243, 244  Next
Page 1 of 244

Jump to: