Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Dukedom of Gaien in S5?? (Pure Speculation)

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Throne

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:27 am    Post subject: Dukedom of Gaien in S5?? (Pure Speculation) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is just pure speculation but I still have some reasons to back it up but they are not really solid evidences.

1. In the scene (8:12)where there are two people who are talking about how the prince has changed or hardened, we could notice that the architecture there resembles that of Raziril. A

2. Gaien is located near Falena. Gaien already lost interest to their eastern neighbor(which is the Island Nations) so the only mass nearest them is the Queendom of Falena and perhaps they are active in the affairs of Qeeundom either directly or indirectly. And any internal conflict within the queendom gives Gaien a chance to get more power or territory.

3. Gaien wasn't seen in depth and so S5 might be the only chance that it could be seen ever again. And Konami has that habit to name drop a certain country on a previous game and would use it in the next game.

4. The clothes that the two people mentioned in the 8:12 look suitable for a Dukedom.(Then again I think Gaien's official color is blue... and I think this other country/group[I am not sure if this group is another country or just a faction in the Queendom] has a red color with their uniforms)

As you can see I have little evidence to back this up so I say again, this is just pure speculation. I just believe that Gaien deserves more exploration since only a tiny part of it was ever seen and S5 is a very suitable game to include the Dukedom.
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: Dukedom of Gaien in S5?? (Pure Speculation) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Throne wrote:
Gaien wasn't seen in depth and so S5 might be the only chance that it could be seen ever again. And Konami has that habit to name drop a certain country on a previous game and would use it in the next game.

Interesting.. But i think Konami will tell us more about gaien in Rhapsodia so that they have more space for falena in S5...It will maybe occur that a few people say something about island nations and gaien, but in general i think we have our plot and this one will not have to do something with gaien.
Throne

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oops I forgot about Raphsodia...

Anyways I just hope that Gaien plays a role in the next game, even if its only a small role. Perhaps Hero 5's group makes an alliance with Gaien or maybe they can be allied to the Queen or maybe they are allied to that noble(Marscarl) that was mentioned in another thread.

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Throne wrote:
Oops I forgot about Raphsodia...

Anyways I just hope that Gaien plays a role in the next game, even if its only a small role. Perhaps Hero 5's group makes an alliance with Gaien or maybe they can be allied to the Queen or maybe they are allied to that noble(Marscarl) that was mentioned in another thread.

yeah that wouln't be the first time a "not seen land" appears as an (indirect) ally in a suikoden...

Suikoden 1: The Citystate of Jowston, they forced Kasim to retreat
Suikoden 3: Harmonia, they fought against Luc and Sasarei joined your Party
Suikoden 4: The Scarlet Moon Empire, Elenor forced the Kooluk to retreat..while the Scarlet Moon Soldiers invaded Kooluk.

It would be nice to hear something like that, but it think they won't do it..and when gaien does not appear in s5 then it will never appear again..it is not so important to come after the timeline of S3 or even S5..

I hope i will see a lot of gaien and kooluk in Rhapsodia.
Throne

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah it can only be possible in the timeline of Rhapsodia and the setting in Falena.
Oh well, then I'll put my hopes in Rhapsodia.(But still hoping that Gaien plays some role in S5)

or it can be another Gaiden!

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

all is possible.. we just have to wait. i've got a copy of the japanese rhapsodia since yesterday..but i don't understand a single word in it.. when you play a "normal" japanese rpg you will handle it out to play it through..but if you want to play a S-RPG in japanese with no knowledge of japanese you will sit on it forever... but i wil ltry my best..i want to see everything in it as soon as possible.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well it sure would be nice to see Gaien in suikoden 5 and maybe a nice star from there as well i mean anything is possible like Leon Silverberg, said. I mean he is Leon Silverberg after all heh. I wonder if they will be an enemy or ally if they are in the game.

Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

runemaster wrote:
Well it sure would be nice to see Gaien in suikoden 5 and maybe a nice star from there as well i mean anything is possible like Leon Silverberg, said. I mean he is Leon Silverberg after all heh. I wonder if they will be an enemy or ally if they are in the game.

hmm.. i don't think they will be real enemys.. gaien showed no interest in the invasion of razril, gaien is between kooluk and falena, it is a highly riskful place to start wars.. i think they will be in a neutral political relation..not pro falena/not pro kooluk

Last edited by Leon Silverberg on Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well if it is close to falena then it might be in the game.

Quote:

hmm.. i don't think they will be real enemys.. gaien showed no interest in the invasion of razril, gaien is between kooluk and falena, it is a highly riskful place to start wars.. i think they will be in a positive political relation

Thats true about them probebly being allies they would lose for sure if the started a war in their position. If they do fight against you though you might have Kooluk as allies or Gaien as allies against Kooluk. Either sutes me.

Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Now that we know that Rhapsodia will take place also in Koolok Empire it becomes more possible that Gaien will take part in Suikoden V, of course in my opinion. Somebody said before that in later games there wouldn't be ocasions to show gaien so if it isn't featured in Rhapsodia then I think Suikoden V is highly possible.
And somebody also said that it would be hard for Gaien to attack Falena becouse of it's closeness to Koolok. We must remember that Koolok by that time (Suiokden V timeframe) would't probably exist and if yes than it would be concerned in affairs with Scarlet Moon and Island Nations. So I think it would be possible for Gaien to make actions against Falena-maybe not direct actions but assasination of queen or helping opposition in Falena would be certainly possible. But Gaien mustn't be evil- if the Hero leads some rebellion or something he can obtain Gaien help. Of course Gaien would have some own interests but later maybe new queen can brake ties with Gaien. Of course those are only my speculations.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: