Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Knowledge Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Characters shown in the 10 minute Suiko V trailer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes she did get owned. Those are huge... :shock: :?
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, the first watchthrough i had i had to pause it to take in those big'uns. I think those very well could be her weapons... they've got to be heavy.

Its not unlikely the guy in purple is a ninja. There have been ninjas in all the suikodens (Im unsure of IV because I haven't played it much) but there's definitely Ninjas in the timeframe this game takes place. Whether it be before I or between I and II, Ninjas are definitely around. And III proved that Rokakku isn't the only ninja establishment with the Ayame and Watari story.

I think the "Fred and Rico" characters will resemnle those two, and probably share the same stars. However, their affiliation with Maximillian is curently unknown, if they have any at all.

I really would like to know where/if the Silverburgs play a part in this story. I will not discount the idea that the blonde is a Silverberg, but I'm going to lean towards the no. Silverburgs have a unique look to them, and examining her, she doesn't look to be very...Silverberg-like. Perhaps she is an apprentice to Leon, who was rumored to be in Falena at somepoint in his life (I got that from another member, so if that's false, don't flame me). So far the Silverburgs have been in all the Suikodens, much like Viki and Jeanne, a Silverberg is a must.

We know of the presence of Beaver folk, and I'm lead to believe that the Sombrero wearing clan there is friends with them. Given the guy's club looks like a chewed log. I'm curious with what the story of these folks are. Are they a family or just a bunch of people hailing from a Sombrero wearing village? I think the trailer elluded to the fact they lived in some town called Lord Lake.

Picture 2 looks interesting to me. It shows 6 people wearing the same uniform. Could this be like another 6 Zexen Knights? I think these 6 serve the Queen and do her bidding, but i could be wrong about that. I saw a few of them in the cutscenes and they seemed to be on the Queen's side. That won't stop hero from recruiting them though, Right Kwanda, Millich, Kazim, Kiba and Sasarai? Even the most unlikely will join the cause if handed a good whooping.

Perhaps here in Suikoden V we'll meet the parents of characters in Suikoden III. You never know. For all we know, Alma Kinan can be a settlement by that one really Alma Kinan looking girl we see in many shots. You never know who may turn up related to someone else down the line.

Any sign of Killey whatsoever? I really want to see him in this because he was a great character and if they have Lorelai, they might as well throw in the Killey thing. I want to know what happened with him.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Blackjack

78881 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

RedCydranth wrote:
I think those very well could be her weapons...

Damn. I'd hate to be the one that has to sharpen them.

YES. YES IT CAN.

"Life is not a having and a getting, but a being and a becoming." -- Myrna Loy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SurfRune

RipCurl

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In Picture number 3..the Swedish look girl with the green and white dress and Glasses might be the Chisui Star
Lucent

Toran Imperial Warlocks

14757 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SuikoCrimson wrote:
I guess its another Silverberg, maybe the granddaughter of Eleanor. But her hair its blonde and I never seen a blonde Silverberg before.

Considering the timeline, I'm betting on it being Caesar's mother.

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Or maybe Ceasers dad, George that has still to make an appearence.
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I say good work on getting all those pictures makumaku! , i don't know, but that swedish looking girl in green in pic 3 she creeps me out a little :roll: but the girl in red next to her looks cool i wonder if she fights? i hope so.( but that's just me.)
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lazlo wrote:
Well, ladies and gents, it's official.

Jeane = PWNED by woman in picture 5.

Hah!!! That got a chuckle out of me. I was waiting for someone to point that out. :lol:
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The guy in picture six... With the red outfit and two swords... I so recognize that sword stance...! That's Ni Ten Ichi Ryu!!! Holding the sword high and the companion sword out in front...! That's the same stance Miyamoto Musashi developed in the 1600s!!! OMG THIS GAME IS SO GONNA ROCK!!!!!!!!
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Oboro Tennosuke

Earhbound Spirits

453 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In picture 11, there's a beaver who is apparently using the Mantis-style martial art.

...that left me speechless. If he uses the drunken fist too I'm gonna die :lol:

Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Refer to my "fung fu beaver" comment in the Beaver thread.

I have a feeling the lady with the gigantic hooters (who I will henceforth refer to as Big Boobies Magee) takes Lo Wen's star. Lo Wen's rack was massive.

Oh man...between beaver jokes, effeminate-looking main characters, large-breasted women, and the inevitable prancy narcissist aristocrat, I will have so much material for like a year.

^Actual quote!
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I look forward to hearing it all, Blue! ALL of it! I want the aristocrat to be a little cooler though, not as prancy. I know it won't happen in my lifetime, but it's a nice dream. Someone like Sesshoumaru of InuYasha, the Aristocratic Assassin!
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hybrid

969 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The woman in glasses in frame 3, she looks shorter than the rest of the people in the frame, could she be a drawf? If she is than I will die of happiness, because that would be breaking one of the biggest cliches in fantasy history of having no drawf women. Think about it, have you ever seen a female drawf? I haven't. (Goes to pray that she is a drawf)
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hybrid wrote:
The woman in glasses in frame 3, she looks shorter than the rest of the people in the frame, could she be a drawf? If she is than I will die of happiness, because that would be breaking one of the biggest cliches in fantasy history of having no drawf women. Think about it, have you ever seen a female drawf? I haven't. (Goes to pray that she is a drawf)

naw i think shes just young and short...buuuuuutttt...

this old fella perhaps?
http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/2064/244ft.jpg

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That old guy does look like a possible dwarf.

Hah, a drunken martial-arts using beaver that will help you fight. Now I have seen everything.

That will be one of the funniest things that I have seen in this series...

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: