Suikoden Urgent and Informational Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Help with the extra Squirrels?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alucard

Blood Crusaders

2016645 Potch
214 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:10 am    Post subject: Help with the extra Squirrels? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

>_<
I am finding great troubel with those lil hairy rodents :x
I do everything ma guide tells me to do..... still no mokumoku/mikumiku/etc
I have the one that is needed for all 108 stars, but the ones on the worldmap :s

Can any1 help me out
P.S : No i'm no lamer, i awlrdy played it out few times :p
Just never found all 108 stars :)

Regards.
Your pal, nanami-san

Proud Blade of the Nameless Lands, Alucard, Blade of Shadows
Schala-Kid

Sol Incorruptible

68845 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i dunno what's up with it. i just bothered with getting one of them, Muku. the most i ever got was 3. they will require lots of patience: i also wonder if you need to have gotten them before a certain point, i'm not sure. i'd like to get them all sometime, but, the game's almost finished around that time, they don't seem "Worth" it.
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I never bothered with the other ones either...they're useless anyway.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1124503 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The only reason I ever bothered to get all the squirrels was because I wanted to get all the optional characters in the game, but I don't actually use them in battle. You need all five of them in your party for the unite attack, and it's not reallly all it's cracked up to be.

But if you really want to get all five, just remember you need at least one open spot in your party and a lot of patience. You can usually tell when a squirrel has joined you because the battle takes just a little bit longer to load than a regular battle. When I recruited the squirrels, I usually had nobody (save Riou, of course) in the party.

Just keep walking around the Greenhill area and, sooner or later, those skittish squirrels will sneak their way into your party.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There is a nice little bonus for getting all 5 the Squirrels if you also get Siegfried and Feather; you'll get an extra little end scene with them and Shiro and co while it's scrolling through the "what happens next" portion of the credits.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm also trying to track them down right now, the last thing to do before the last battle.

I think I stumbled onto a strategy.

-Makumaku was about half-way between Greenhill and Two River. Stay on the path and press up and down really quick, and soon he'll join.

-Mikumiku was closer to Greenhill than Forest Village. Use the same strategy as above on the path.

-Mekomeko is different. I ran up and down that path "break-dancing", but no luck. After about 30 minutes, I started just running all over the map. Sure enough, within sight of the Forest Path entrance, on the borders of the forest, I heard the familiar disc sound that happens when a squirrel joins.

-Mokumoku is supposed to be by Forest Village, but he's the one I'm struggling with.

**I do not know if it is different each game. (I don't remember ever trying to find them all.) I'm showing the steps that I used to acquire the first 3 optional squirrels, that's all. Hopefully it works out.**

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mokumoku is actually just below Forest Village. There's a little niche made out of the trees that Mokumoku hides in. SARS made a slight map of it somewhere (little help here!) but not sure exactly where.

I just tired drawing a little diagram, but it was useless lol

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for the tip Fliktor!

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Locke

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, the last squirrel is in the clearing south of Forest Village. There's nothing special or located there besides trees, grass, and the last squirrel.

3 Time Suikox WWE Fantasy Champion
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: