Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Geography Lesson
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, we've seen small traces of Harmonia in S3 and the Gaidens, but as for setting a whole game there? That seems to be more fitting for the final story ... whenever that will be.

Toran Imperial Warlocks

14757 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Definately agreed there. Harmonia featured directly in a Suikoden title will either be the last, or very close to the last Suikoden game. So much revolves around that nation and its leader and their influence is felt in almost every Suikoden in some fashion. We'll probably be seeing the rest of the nations first, of course.

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah so what is left after Falena?

The Nameless Lands.......
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Unless they decided to name some of the Southlands' countries later, or simply move to that new continent in the West.
Kurt Angle

Lunar Dragon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's that small gap of time between Suikoden 1 and 4. There's also other places, it sounds wierd, but they could do the Duran Kingdom if it was possible at all. Then again, the Western Contitent could be the next stop for Suikoden VI.

But then again, thats my oppion on this. Maybe connecting all of the areas of the Suikoden time line could be confussing.
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

True soldiers of those times were amazing walking distances that would be tough for us today to even consider, but since they didn't have the transportation we have today they didn't have much choice either ride a horse or walk as for distances i'll give you guys an a for effort because there isn't much to work with so guessing was the only option infact none of the suikoden games have any scale for miles or kilometers it definitely be interesting if distances between places could be calulated example so and so walked from from Caleria to Karaya going by the estimates that's what 80 km (50 miles) that would the norm back in the ancient times, well as for distances between Karaya and Duck village or Duck village and the Great hollow or Budehuc castle and Iksay village would no doubt be shorter but i can't accurately guess either my guess for Budehuc and Iksay would be 10 to 20 km(6.25 to12.5 miles) i don't know how close to accurate that is but i tried i'm sure you people have your guesses too keep up the awesome work it's not easy that's for sure.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: