Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Petition for Murayama

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The-Traitor-McDohl

Shi Shi

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:56 am    Post subject: Petition for Murayama Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Forgive me if this has already been addressed, but why don't we petition Konami to apologize to Suikoden creator Yoshitaka Murayama. As well as giving him his old job back (on his terms, of course).
Don't get me wrong, I rather like the work that has been done since he left, but I feel that Murayama could have done a better job of capturing the essence of the series.
Who's with me?
Swedish Ninja Pirate

7156 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that most here are with you but most also see the odds of him returning as very low. But "cant blame a man for trying" as they say.
Zieg

15988 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm...I believe that even if we did send this petition to Konami, they wouldn't do a thing about it, remember Suikosource's petition concerning release of Suikogaidens in US?

The writer of Suikoden V is still not revealed...but judging from the dialogues already shown, we might expect that either the new person responsible for plot and scenario is basing on Murayama's creations or...Murayama decided to return, seeing as the series are starting to lose their soul and, what is more important from a commercial point of view, popularity.
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He already have his own game production studio. Why would he come back to Konami? After all, he seems to prefer working on the first-person shooter genre than a roleplaying series.

I'll wait for V's release and until we learn of this secret scenario writer. Then we will talk.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: