Suikoden Uncouth and Illusional Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Info Reported from TGS media day *spoilers*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think that the game will definatly come out this winter (in japan)
they sure worked on it while they developed Suiko 4 or right after it.
Hrestelan

44244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So the Suikoden development split into two after SIII. Kawano doing her "spin off" series, and a better team working on this SV.

By the way, seeing how everyone calls the hero "prince" it's quite a shock for me. I used to call McDohl "Prince" back in SI, so I get an extra deja vu.

Oh, and anyone else is 100% sure that Rion will die? Her line to the hero, "I will always protect you", that screams sacrifice.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Seeing that she's already slated to get stabbed, I doubt she will be the one to die. It would be too predictable.
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As much as characters dying is kinda sucky, I didn't like the fact that almost nobody died in Suikoden IV. Maybe there'll be more people sacrificing themselves this time, or, dare I say it, Non-Star player characters?
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If she dies than i bet the 108 bonus will be a rubbish " revive rion". But hey i am only guessing here.

Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lucent wrote:
*wipes a tear from his eye* The glory of Suikoden has returned! :D

Six man parties, Georg Prime, skill system.. oh the beauty!

::Grabs him and jumps up and down:: Horray!!!! ::goes off and jumps up and down with more people!!!::

Oh man, my exicitement is stretched to the limiit here :shock: I seriously cannot wait for 5 to appear in a "store near me"

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

See, now you've done it... I have to go play Suikoden 3 again now, that itch is back lol. This Suikoden really doesn't have as many "meh, it could be good" things as S4 did. I can't wait to see how they expanded the skill system and the formations idea sounds interesting. This game really sounds like the sequel to Suikoden 3 in terms of gameplay.

Arrr! Thanks for sharing all the info sars. Be good to be back on land, like da lubbers we are. Yarr, TLAP!

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Rai-Jin

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

im still not giving up my hope that this plays AFTER suikoden 3 ;_; maybe this guy is just calling himself georg and is not really him *actsnaiv* i wanna see how it continues after S3 ;_;

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rai-Jin wrote:
im still not giving up my hope that this plays AFTER suikoden 3 ;_; maybe this guy is just calling himself georg and is not really him *actsnaiv* i wanna see how it continues after S3 ;_;

then you will have to wait like we all have to...this will only be cleared up in the final suikoden (S6) but i'm very optimistic since i've seen that Suiko 5 will be a real suikoden..not like that S4 crap...
Rai-Jin

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

how do you know suikoden 6 is final suikoden >.< ?
and maybe this will be cleared in S5 already you never know

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rai-Jin wrote:

I agree. I really hope they go after III next time.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Same here. Albert, Sasarai, and others need more gametime.

^Actual quote!
EZ_Rabbit

The Blade Lackshmana

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

6 could be a prequel to 3, as 4 was to 1, and 5 appears to be for 2.

It could be about the Higheast Rebellion, or the Firebringer war,
though thats assuming this is a new trend for prequels.
(Unless the Gaidens already acount for a prequel to 3.)

We really have no idea, but after this game, it would seem the era
most in need of exploration would be the time period after 3.

I hope 6 is at the very least, related to 3, since that is where the current timeline haults.
Also, PS3 would be a new generation, so a new story would seem appropriate.
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It is said that Konami planned Suiukoden as a Series of 6 Parts.

It would be stupid to make another prequel... We know that Suikoden 6 would probalbly set in Harmonia and that the Yuber/Pesmerga Conflict will probably will be cleared up in it..
bbsting120

8553 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They planned it as six parts, but I wonder if that will change... I mean the Suikoden world is so expansive and I doubt they have a very set story, like say in Xenosaga, for every chapter... so I think it would be really easy to go beyond six, if they wanted to that is. And with the creative team having shuffled around a bit since Suikoden first came about, I wonder if the people working on the team now have any intention of six being the final game.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 23 of 24

Jump to: