Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Kosher Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Your Suikoden Dream Team
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay my "Dream team" would be

Front Row

Tir: Soul Eater and i think he is so cool

Sasarai from S3 : True Earth rune General Bishop of Holy harmonia and cool

Luc from S3 : True wind rune one of favorite characters in suikoden

Back row

Yuber from S3: Super powerfull and Eight fold rune is nice

Hero4:Cool double swords and Rune of Punishment!

Flame champion(as in old one even though you cant play as him hes real cool):Full mastery of True fire rune and cool pole weapon.

Thats my dream team!

Baz Von Steinitz

The Chaos Order

120743 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My dream Team.......Hard one but it goes like this

FRONT ROW: Pesmerga Yuber(S3) Hero4
BACK ROW: Riou Luc(S3) Tir

And all around team for me.......

Front row:

Pesmerga: A heavy physical attacker with some magic, but most physical attack for those in the enemy front row

Yuber (S3): A balanced Physical and MAgic user, but most for physical attacks and make the enemy unbalanced with his magical power.

Hero 4: excellent attacker with an excellent speed to catch the enemy unprevented also the fact that have the Punishment rune is an extra that can handle almost everything.

Back Row:

Riou: Excellent attacker, but most for healing purpouse

Luc(S3): A extreme spell caster for all situation, eqquiped with the true wind rune, Pale Gate, and a third one (Thunder Rune) will be a massive attacker from the back row.

Tir: More strategy than anything, good attacker and killer of easy enemy, but with the Soul Eater at his masx it will do a lot of damage

for me its the perfect team, most attack team than defensive, but I dont need defense if the enemy is dead already hehehe

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

for me it would be

front row

Geddoe, Flame Champion of the first fire bringer war as runemaster said he's cool with that staff. Hero IV.

back row

Viki. Riou with rune of beginning as a whole. for the last either chris, nash or clive.

my swim team dream team.

Flare, Chris, Viki s4, Kika and that daughter of gustav in s3 and roll drum pls dandadadandadadan bbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... Jeane of course! :mrgreen:

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Eternal Wind

Silver Wind

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Front Row
Geddoe - Magic and melee firepower
Riou - Healing and melee
Jowy - Magic and melee attack
Back Row
Clive - Sturm. Nuff said.
Tir - Hell gets rid of anything thats not a boss
Nash - The god of dirty tricks.
Shikai

White Paradox

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

as long as no clear logic is involved >_>

Gremio! - just b'cus he's like the awesomest character ever
Tir - Soul Eater and stats are quite nice. But its the bandana that does it.
Sierra - but of course
Barbarosa - >_>;; .. . I just like him ^_^ . . having a giant hydra in the party never hurts either
Sasarai - Pale Gate Rune + True Earth Rune + Flowing Rune = one heck of a good mage. Plus he's rather cool ^_^;;
Seed- he's a good swordman and can use that flowing rune purty well.
erhanz

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hmmmmmm.....my dream team is
Tir = He RoCkz..with His Soul Eater...
Geddoe = His TrUe LightNinG RuNe...StUnNing!!
SasArai = HiS TrUe EarTh RuNe FoR ProTeCTion....
Riou = BRiGht ShieLd RuNe..HeaLing....
LaZLo eN KuLdEs = RuNe Of PuNisHmEnt...NoThing To Say...
Emily = Super FiGHtEr....
Watari

Lone Wolf

303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My dream team would be made up of.

Front Row:

Watari: other then he is my fav he is also a good attacker also good at wind magic.

Yuber: Not only does he excel at attacking he has good lighting magic.

Valerina: Because of the falcon rune.

Back Row:

Tir: Because the Souleater Rune kicks ass.

Luc: From suikoden 3 because of the true wind rune.

Riou: I needed a healer and he is the best healer in my judgement.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My Dream team would be in the instance that all characters are available, and are able to use the suikoden 3 skill concept, as well as having all 3 rune slots available (should they apply)

Front
Kasumi -She's always been my favorite ninja ^^ I'm going with her old range though, so she can work from the front row :)
Tir- It isn't often I like main characters, but I can't help liking Tir. even if he wasn't insanely overpowered, I'd still pick him :)
Fred- Probably my favorite 'tank character' from any of the games

Back
Luc - I've always liked him, and have always used him when able :)
Sasarai- Same deal as Luc :) and before anyone comments on me picking true rune users. Give him and luc regular runes of the same element as their true rune and I'd still keep this formation :) :idea:
Sigurd- I can't help myself, favorite pirate! :D

Support: Klaus- As for most of the team, I just like him :) I play by likes, not what people do

-My DeviantArt-
Hybrid

969 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Front

Futch, Fred, and Franz. They're pretty, Futch is cool, Fred's funny and Franz is loyal, all good triats. All can do lightning damage, which is , imo, one of the more useful elements.

Back

Sasarai. I just like him, awsome mage. That pretty much covers him. Have True Earth, Pale Gate, and Flowing on him and let him do his thing.

Hugo, asuming he's mid range. I would give him the True Water rune (I like Chris as my Flame Champion), I know he's only a 'C' in water magic, but we would add equiment that would work around that. Also a Rage rune for some fire damage

I would put Luc in, but as he and Sasarai would rip each other to sherds so I won't. Instead I'll put in Rody, with a Blinking Rune, a Cyclone Rune, and a Thunder Rune or a Darkness Rune, (if I could).

If I could, I would also have them dress up as the Weiss boys from Weiss Kreuz, simply for my entertainment.
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm... Though choices... Personally,

Front Row:
Flik - Thunder and Flowing Runes mage him power offense and healing
Georg Prime - He's just a really cool character, Violence Rune makes him hit hard.
Genshu - C'mon, 30% chance of instant death with his Swallow Rune...

Back Row:
Lorelai - Anyone who has read a post from me thus far, you know why. Violence Rune and Double-Beat Rune = a bombshell of a bombshell. Plus, put a Kindness Rune on her scythe, Judgment... Mua ha ha ha
Riou - Bright Shield, Blue Gate, and Resurrection. A healer, fighter, and destroyer of worlds.
Crowly - May the 100 Runes within him...
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nf0x

X-Pac2k8

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

man this would be awesome

Riou, Tir, Jowy

Crowly, Mazus, Luc

0wNa9e
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Front:

1. Georg Prime (s2) -- He seemed like an okay guy in the game, it was only after you started learning about him through fan sites that you can truly respect his abilities. He's the "tank" of my group and 2nd in command.

2. Chris Lightfellow (s3) -- As mentioned, she's a killing machine when levelled and outfitted properly. And a knight with that high MDF, she's indestructable. She also could pull healing duties in a pinch. The "leader" of my little entourage so she's in the front-middle.

3. Juan (s3) -- Flanker on the right, he's a melee master. He was simply devastating on the battlefield for me and it almost made it seem cheap to use him he was that powerful. He is the "fighter."

Back:

4. Ted (s4) -- How could you not like Ted from S1, he set the whole game in motion. He has the magic stat of a true mage, but he can also attack too. He's the "long-range support" character here.

5. Sarah (s3) -- If people are taking Yuber, I'm taking the ever-sexy Sarah. You know she was the only one that would kill your entire team before you could even move in S3. She fills out the "sexy sorceress" job for my team.

6. Yuiri (s3) -- Long range, killer rune, and the possibility to get an S in heavy damage, what's not to like. She's the best long range sniper in the game. So she'll be my "sniper"

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is a great topic. Well, here's my team.

Chris Lightfellow (Suikoden III) - Great offense, great defense, decent speed, healing magic. Plus she's one of my favorite characters due to her charisma and her ironclad morals.

Flik/Geddoe (Suikodens I, II, and III) - Slap a Fury Rune on them and you have a great magic/physical atttacker, but which one to use... this is a tough call. Two of my favorite characters, both with swords and Lightning Magic. Geddoe has the rune advantage, but I prefer Flik as a person, plus he has a the Cross Attack Unite with Viktor. Speaking of which....

Viktor (Suikodens I and II) - Great damage and personality. Give him a Fury Rune and a Double-Beat Rune and let the bearman loose.

Tir Mcdohl (Suikodens I and II) - Great all-around stats and the Soul Eater. Use Black Shadow and Hell to speed through the random battles, and Judgment for bosses. Maybe give him a Double-Beat to help out attack and a Flowing to help Chris out with the healing.

Lucia (Suikoden III) - Another all-rounder. Great physical attack with the proper runes and skills, as well as being competant with the Rage Rune. Plus, she has a good personality AND is a break from those boring sword-users.

Jeane (Suikoden IV) - Another favorite character. She's probably not the best magic user, but I tend to pick characters that I like. I'd probably give her Thunder, Cyclone, and Mother Earth Runes.

So, there's my team. Five characters with above-average to great physical attack, and great magic. The Soul Eater, the True Water Rune, Two Thunder Runes, Rage Rune, Cyclone Rune, Mother Earth Rune, and Flowing Rune, pretty much give me an endless supply of HPs and powerful attack spells. I'd wager this team could take Luca Blight on its own.
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jeane
Lucia
Chris
Ayda
Sierra
Sylvina
All wearing the bondage set from S4 this was in my dream the other night :o :wink: :) :D :mrgreen: :lol: :P

CLERKS
executor of balance

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I present thee with my ultimate suikoden team:

front row:

Yuber: this guy is so dirty, you gotta love it. In suikoden 3, he was nearly impossible to hit with physical attacks.

Georg Prime: Strength, technique,speed,defense and a huge bag of experience and history, these are pretty much the strong points of Georg.

Nash Latkje: This guy is so cool, great attitude and he has got the skills to back it up. Grosser Fluss is just plain ugly.

back Row:

Tir McDohl: The Hero who carries the coolest rune: The soul eater

Luc: True wind rune paired with three appaerances in the series and a cool personality.

Sasarai: If I pick Luc, I might as well pick his brother, who is just as cool. I always find the True Eart rune to be screamingly cool.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to: