Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Coliseum in Falena
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Joshua dies beween S2 and S3
Quote:

I'd like to see a young blind Morgan kicking ass at the colliseum.

Morgan wouldnt be blind then it was after he won to much they took his eyes, when he won when blind they traded him to the Island Nations (the boat crashed got to Qlon)

CLERKS
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You think the collesium, if in the game, would be usable like the area from FFVII? If so, this game just gained a serious boost of lovablility in my eyes. I'd like to see Genshu and maybe Shin do there thing in an area.
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like it if you could choose between regular fights and duels also it would be nice if you could pick who your fighting.

CLERKS
Urn

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Genshu was never in the colliseums and I think it is safe to say Shin wasn't either. Genshu was a sellsword a.k.a. hired assassin and a pretty good one based on the fact that he made a name for himself so much so that his brother found it quite dishonorable of him and sacrificed himself for Genshu to see the error of his ways. So, I'd think that Genshu was out killing people for money and not passing his time in the Gladiator Arena at this time period.

Shin was always a bodyguard of the Wisemails if I recall correctly. It would seem odd that an expert swordsman as himself would have been spending his time in a gladiator arena and not practicing his swordplay. It seems that skilled gladiators who killed too much were rather costly to keep and Morgan is a prime example of this. They would have been handicapped if they were to be involved in the Gladiator Arenas. I just doubt that they would have been able to leave with everything intact. But, it may be possible.

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would agree with Zaj I mean Mike on this one. I would like a choice of what battle type I'm going to be a part of, and who I would be using, and fighting.

It might be nice to use a different character in a one-on-one battle then the hero, and perhaps you can duel him?

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
malicesoul

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Joshua died after S1? How does that explain Bright's existence in S3?
Himuro

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He has nothing to do with Futch getting a new Dragon in SII. That was Humphrey who was with him. Also, Millia took charge of the Dragon Knights. He gave her the rune.
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Edited:

It would be cool if you could duel monsters and other stars in a Coliseum. Maybe someone opens one for the the other people in you're army to watch and grow stronger. They don't have to risk there lives as a good number early battles in history weren't to the death when they invovled people that had been spent alot on to be trained.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
malicesoul

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hope Konami is listerning to thiis colliseum idea (hopefully SV isn't completed yet) cuz I think its GREAT! It'll be a cool way to get new SoDs as well by fighting them in the colliseum on the last stage or something. Imagine fighting Pesmerga or Luca one-on-one in the final gladitorial fight. Fighting your own allies in the colliseum would be interesting to see as well...kinda like Reinhold's training in S4
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: