Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Kibbutz Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Sequence of events speculation
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zeal

The Zealots

0 Potch
400 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject: Sequence of events speculation Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hope there isn't already a topic like this and that you guys have some ideas about this.

So I would like to know how you think the hero5 will get his true rune? What true rune if it will be dawn or sun or other true rune? What will be the conflict/ war he will have to fight? And anything else anyone wants to bring up.

I think that the hero5 will recieve a different true rune from the sun rune. I think he will get it through having to fight an enemy of the state, but then become a rebel in his own respect.
I also believe mr. prime will kill the queen and hero5's sister will take the throne. The war will be a civil war, hero5 against Limslair.

What do you guys think?

Check out:
Car Accidents
I'm A Plus Size Model
Superslut
Rene Magritte/Surrealism
Lai_Atreides

Sorceror's Field

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hero5 will get the Rune of Dawn. I believe that the Rune of Dawn is the rune in the Crimson Bird Tribe and recieved it when his mother destroyed the village. That is why the guy who looks like Killey is with him. His sister will take the throne after the mother's death, but that might be after the game is over. The third unknown rune will be held by the leeknat impersonator in the cloak that looks like she belongs to the Sindars and/or Harmonia.
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is there an offical thing saying any thing about the Rune of the Dawn if not there is none.The S5 Hero uses the Sune Rune in the trailer you see him use it.The Queen is attacked but not by you by officals ( the game in white and the one that stabs Rionne) and you take the rune.

CLERKS
Himuro

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What guy that looks like killey..?
Urn

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't recall seeing the Hero 5 use the Sun Rune in any of the trailers. I only recall seeing the Queen use the Sun Rune, but not the Hero. I've just went back and viewed both trailers and have yet to see the Hero 5 use the Sun Rune. I did see him in front of that crossed-shaped looking rune though. Hmm...maybe I'm not looking close enough.

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
Alkazar

The Sons of Senan

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Hero has not used the Sun Rune in any images we've been shown so far. In fact, he's been shown twice with another Rune imposed into the image, once at dawn where the Rune is red and we see the top of it, and once at dusk where the rune is blue and we see the bottom of it.

8553 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought it was believed that Hero V has the dawn rune (I think that's the name). But yeah, he definately doesn't have the sun rune in any case... the queen + the sun rune = bff4evr!!!11 :?
zeal

The Zealots

0 Potch
400 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

that would be cool if the Dawn Rune had different spells at dawn and dusk. would really make things interesting.

Check out:
Car Accidents
I'm A Plus Size Model
Superslut
Rene Magritte/Surrealism
Himuro

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm guessing that the sun rune breaks in half and creates Dawn and Sunset.

I hope the game has progressive time, so the sun goes up and down in towns and on the world map.
bbsting120

8553 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ohh progressive time might be cool.. though just having played Radiata Stories, which had that, it can be kind of annoying--especially when you can only recruit certain people at certain times of the day and such. So as long as it was a good time system, I could dig it.
Himuro

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

bbsting120 wrote:
Ohh progressive time might be cool.. though just having played Radiata Stories, which had that, it can be kind of annoying--especially when you can only recruit certain people at certain times of the day and such. So as long as it was a good time system, I could dig it.

This would add variety and more depth to the Suikoden recruiting sidequests. And afterall, Suiko came up with this concept, I'm sure it could do it 10 x better than Radiata.
Alkazar

The Sons of Senan

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The last two games have had far too easy recruitment requirements. Adding a day/night cycle where you could only recruit at certain times would be absolutely awesome. Maybe as well, the Dawn Rune would bear different powers based on the time of day? Heh...

8553 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

This would add variety and more depth to the Suikoden recruiting sidequests. And afterall, Suiko came up with this concept, I'm sure it could do it 10 x better than Radiata.

I have the utmost faith that if they did the day/night cycle they would do it better.

Quote:

The last two games have had far too easy recruitment requirements. Adding a day/night cycle where you could only recruit at certain times would be absolutely awesome. Maybe as well, the Dawn Rune would bear different powers based on the time of day? Heh...

I agree 100%. Especially with IV, aside from a handful of people, you just talked to them and they up and threw away their lives for your cause. So yeah a day/night cycle would be cool... they would just need to refine it. From the clips we've seen so far though I don't see any evidence of this... but it's really too early to tell for sure.
MichaelW

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

You mean like in Breath of Fire 1 and 2? Definitely!
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

bbsting120 wrote:
I agree 100%. Especially with IV, aside from a handful of people, you just talked to them and they up and threw away their lives for your cause.

Sure, because fighting to defend their homeland is not good enough a reason to join with the Hero's forces. Compared to those other ones that doesn't even have anything to gain from joining your army... Right.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: