Suikoden Uncouth and Illegal Keystone Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden V promo video & new Rhapsodia trailer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I noticed that, at first I was like, what's that all about, but then I saw a knife.
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hey check this out...i know it isnt but it had me fooled for a bit...it could have been pretty cool tho...lol!

http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/7960/168qr.jpg

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They are quite close to each other so I don't really think it would be absurd for there to be Obel guards there if there was some sort of dignitary representing them. Although, the Suikoden world doesn't seem to rely so much on dignitaries as they do on steel. You never know though.
Lai_Atreides

Sorceror's Field

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was wondering, how big of a role does Rione have in it? Could just her death be the start of the Hero going against the queen? Like that would be one of the Queen's Assassins? Or could that be near the end and if you get 108 stars, she is saved, ala Suikoden 1 and 2?
Taleria

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lai_Atreides wrote:
I was wondering, how big of a role does Rione have in it? Could just her death be the start of the Hero going against the queen? Like that would be one of the Queen's Assassins? Or could that be near the end and if you get 108 stars, she is saved, ala Suikoden 1 and 2?

Based on what we've seen I'm going to say its at least in the middle of the game. She may be another Nanami or perhaps another gremio. She seems to be ever present at the Hero's side, plus there's the scene where the Tenkai is rallied with the other SoDs at 6:53. I doubt thats at the beginning of the game.
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Taleria wrote:
Lai_Atreides wrote:

Based on what we've seen I'm going to say its at least in the middle of the game. She may be another Nanami or perhaps another gremio. She seems to be ever present at the Hero's side, plus there's the scene where the Tenkai is rallied with the other SoDs at 6:53. I doubt thats at the beginning of the game.

I am going to agree with Taleria because, as he said, she does always seem to be at the hero's side.

Also, would the Sun Rune shorten the length of the user's life? Think about it. Otherwise, a ruler could live for as long as they wanted. Is there some kind of tradition that states that when a crown princess becomes a certain age that the Sun Rune must be passed down. Would the owner of the Sun Rune not be immortal. This would lead one to speculate that the Queen may not have the Sun Rune imbeeded on her. Or perhaps only a part of the Sun Rune is imbedded. That way she would be mortal.
Hybrid

969 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe. It could be a seal kinda like Wyatt's (you know what he did with True Water), only reverse so that the Rune Bearer got the power, but not the agelessness. And if it's not that we definitely know the queen's got some really powerful rune in her head.
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No the Rune is in the shrine at the top of the castle like the shrine in the middle of Blue Moon village. But in this one only the Queen can draw from it.
Also about Obel I think they attack the Queen the shadow of the guy with a spear killing the guard and taking down the queens statue.

CLERKS
Hybrid

969 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Opps. Looks like I wasn't clear in what I was trying to say. Sorry. The Rune is sealed in the palace, but there also might be a seal on the queen, which is what allows her to use it's powers, but continue to age. When its time to pick a new queen either the oldest daughter or the most worthy daughter is chosen and the seal is performed so that the new inherits the powers of the Sun Rune. Just a theory to throw out there.
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The remaining 7 minutes from the TGS Promotional Video is now available for streaming from the official site.

http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/genso/V/movies/index.html
Lucent

Toran Imperial Warlocks

14757 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wait, woah, did I see hero4 in there?

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh man what a video. It's safe to say Suikoden V looks like it is going to be amazing.
Its strange that the Tenkai is in three different types of clothing.

And another thing, it looks like the queen controls the Sun rune with that thing in her forehead.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I would think the Queen has control over it too.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that the queen has better control over the rune then they want people to think. Perhaps she knew that with that diamond or whatever that is on her head, that the rune will take over her brain through that. That could explain the translucentness, she could've used the rune to speak to the hero and company (looked like Rionne, Georg, and the hero's aunt- forget her name) before she went insane and would blow up that city that was mentioned during the trailer...

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lucent wrote:
Wait, woah, did I see hero4 in there?

(i posted this @ gamefaqs)

i dont think thats Lazlo (hero IV)...to me just the way he's sitting next to the girl, and her looking over at him, i have a feeling they might be taking the Tengaar/Hix stars..and that he might be the character who looks a bit too much like HeroV...or not becuz he doesnt have the yellow scarf...

Guy and girl...
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8931/173gx.jpg

HeroV lookalike...
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/5537/18a7zz.jpg
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7164/18b7vt.jpg
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: