Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden IV question and Suikoden III question.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shinobix

Shinobix

13426 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:52 pm    Post subject: Suikoden IV question and Suikoden III question. Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey All,
A little help please!

In Suikoden IV I noticed that the Inn in Middleport has it's stairs blocked off. I'm curious to know if there is a 'Viki' teleport trick like in Suikoden II? Anyone try this at all?

And in Suikoden III I had a hard time finding all the pieces to the armor sets. Does anyone know of a good FAQ list of all the armor sets and where to find each piece? The only FAQ lists I've been able to find just say what armor sets there are, but don't say where to find each piece.

Anyhelp would be appreciated!!
Red Dye #5 is not an essential nutrient.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*Moved to gameplay forum*

I don't know. I haven't heard of a Viki warp trick for IV.

As for the armor sets, some characters come with pieces (like Estella comes with piece of the prosperity set). Minigames, like Billy's, shop rare finds, and treasure chests contain some. As for a list, try here.

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You could also try gamefaqs if that doesn't work.
jowy

ASHRAF

6500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hey everyone could someone tell me about jeane and viki i mean how can be jeane in suikoden 4 and then in suikoden 1 2 3 for viki it's easy she can teleport herself but jeane
plz tell me and i want to know about the rumor of jilia and quenn , is it real?
Zieg

15988 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Um...the answers to your questions are on these boards somewhere...and if not, check out the main site of suikox and look for editorials.

Rumor's only a rumor...or in this case a pure speculation.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

hey everyone could someone tell me about jeane and viki i mean how can be jeane in suikoden 4 and then in suikoden 1 2 3

Well Somehow she lives alll the time starting from suikoden 4 and then 1,2,3. It has not been said how but all the speculation is on another forum.

Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

jowy wrote:
hey everyone could someone tell me about jeane and viki i mean how can be jeane in suikoden 4 and then in suikoden 1 2 3 for viki it's easy she can teleport herself but jeane
plz tell me and i want to know about the rumor of jilia and quenn , is it real?

Check the character discussion forum http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=29
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: