Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Keystone Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Info Reported from TGS media day *spoilers*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Urn

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It appears that Rion was trained by another Master Swordsman based on how she seems to admire Hero 5's father in the new trailer. And there seems to be a new race of steeds. They appear to be dragon-like, like many have suggested. But, I don't think they are dragons.

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
Lucied

1846 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I keep taking a long time off of this community. But I keep coming back when the good info comes out.

Here's hoping this game will be better than Suikoden IV. Though I've never played IV. Due to all the bad responses it got.

Thumbs up to SARS dude (not Lord Dude, as that's me :D) and anyone else for posting info. I haven't read the whole thread, though.

Going to a six character party, without a buddy system, and the skill system, among other things, makes the game sound worth checking out.

I miss having a reason to be involved in the Suikoden community.
Lai_Atreides

Sorceror's Field

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just watched the amazing trailer...My thoughts will go here:

1) I was right about the Komodo Dragon mounts. They are not the "dragons" we know. I can't wait to see if we can ride these things on the world map, like instead of stallion having horses instead.

2) Once again, the hero is having a different rune than the sun. I guessed that to, seeing how the sun rune was talked about being a female thing.

3) I did not see a Viki or Jeane my first 2 times through...which is sad but I guess for a change. If anyone sees Viki (my screen was fuzzy) tell me.

4) I just want to say...holy ****, Falena is beautiful.
The-Traitor-McDohl

Shi Shi

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"Here's hoping this game will be better than Suikoden IV. Though I've never played IV. Due to all the bad responses it got."

Dude, play the game and decide for yourself. I've been a huge fan of the series since the first game and I rather liked SIV. It wasn't as good as SII, however (then again, what is), but it was still good.
Frey

Dunans Heros

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it sounds great i can't wait for more info
Keith Archer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I ought to be ashamed of myself. I ought to, but I'm not.

Between hearing that they're releasing a SECOND Suikoden game, that it'll be in Falena, that Georg will be featured, that they're going back to the 6-person party, that the skill system will be used, and that they're re-releasing the first two Suikoden games on the PSP, I've been squealing like a pre-teen girl in a boy band concert.

And not just as I'm finding these things out, either. Randomly throughout the day I'll suddenly go, "Heeeeee!" and people'll look at me funny.

I ought to be ashamed, but... Heeeeee!
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I uploaded that trailer onto suikox after ripping it off of the "streaming only" official site.

http://suikox.com/movies/genso_v.asf

It seems like there is a second true rune. You sort of see it when the hero's eyes are on close-up at the beginning and end of the trailer. It sort of looks like an anchor.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, apparently there are TWO more true runes in Suikoden 5. One is the "Rune of Dawn." The other is... I'm trying to find out. This ifno was apaprently displayed at TGS.
Eric

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sars Ad-Minh wrote:
I uploaded that trailer onto suikox after ripping it off of the "streaming only" official site.

http://suikox.com/movies/genso_v.asf

I love you!

Er... ahem.

I mean, thank you very much.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

how bout the rune of noon?......jk! or the rune of night? eh..

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Im just overwelmed, Its like if Konami digged into the forum, read the things we expected from Suikoden 5, and simply put them in the game.

That trailer looks pretty solid, I guess I couldn't avoid getting hyped after all xD
Pesmerga

22556 Potch
34 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Isn't the Night Rune the Star Dragon Sword XD? So the Rune of Dawn/Dawn Rune I wonder if its its opposite :)

Pesmerga: "Hmmm. I thought that if I pursued Neclord, I'd run into Yuber."
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, Viki has been spottted.

Also, the woman (or a very feminine man) with the Zhuge Liang-esque fan holdking a big book is the strategist for the game. S/he is seen helping the hero plan an attack against the queen.

Apparently, there are other forces fighting against the queen as well, one of them being led by some bald aristocrat called Marscarl, who has his own ambitions concerning true runes.

We can expect some intrigue and political squabbles, it seems.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

About returning characters like Tir, Gremio and Apple - I wouldn't expect it.

While this game is set around the times of Suikoden I and II (unsure yet exactly when) - the distance between Toran/Dunan and Falena isn't a short one. Travel isn't easy, people don't just decide for no reason to visit another continent and then return just as quickly in time for Suikoden II.

Edit: Once again, thanks for the trailer Sars - but the stupid download completed after 13% so I had to download it again - stupid computer :evil:

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't even download it in the first place. Whenever I try to open Widows Media, it says something about "Internal Application Error" or something like that...

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 11 of 24

Jump to: