Suikoden Uncanny and Irrational Knowledge Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Info Reported from TGS media day *spoilers*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

and maybe another true rune will be introduced or a former true rune will be reintroduced to counter the queen's sun rune. :D

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is awesome! It looks like they're bringing all the best features of Suikoden back to the series! I'm also very excited about getting suikoden 1 & 2 for PSP. :D
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If another true rune is not introduced then the true sun rune could have been taken the hero and he would go into hiding for the safety of his own family.

Taleria

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axiose wrote:

There's the Queen looking damn fine

Seven shades of sexy, you say? *cough*
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Taleria - exactly!

We do know Georg is hailed as one of the best swordsman (if not the greatest) in the Suikoden world in his time. So he should be quite a formidable ally.

I would think it likely that the hero doesn't inherit the Sun Rune, but rather it will act like the Gate Rune in Suikoden I and the war would be known as the Sun Rune Wars (in Falena) and the hero would inherit a different True Rune - perhaps from the destroyed village, perhaps from another place. Who knows.

Perhaps he will get the Sun Rune afterall, but I hope there is more than one main True Rune in this game.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
skymansxeno

30626 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I am glad that it won't be before the first game (cause George killed the Queen right before II right). So I guess this will be between I and II or something like that? Good news, we could get many cool returning characters.

Maybe even Luc?!!!
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I suppose if it is set between Suikoden I and II then yes, Luc could be a returning character. But then, while Luc would join under different circumstances (because of Leknaat) other characters may be few and far between simply due to geographical locations. Between I and II we know that many characters simply wouldn't have traveled to Falena and then back to the City States or Dunan - it's possible, but not overly likely for many of them.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
skymansxeno

30626 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would have to agree about the geography and I did have that in mind when I made my post (just forgot to mention it). But man, 6 party battles and skills return. Holy crap. Looks like Konomi is finally going to redeem the series with this one.
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axiose wrote:

I would think it likely that the hero doesn't inherit the Sun Rune, but rather it will act like the Gate Rune in Suikoden I and the war would be known as the Sun Rune Wars (in Falena) and the hero would inherit a different True Rune - perhaps from the destroyed village, perhaps from another place. Who knows.

Perhaps he will get the Sun Rune afterall, but I hope there is more than one main True Rune in this game.

like axiose said i also want him not to inherit but have a true rune of his own... maybe he'll get it at the village of killey the village of the crimson bird something something.. and maybe this time after 2 suikoden we get to see pesmerga and yuber.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a question: Those information we are recieving-are this end? You know I'm asking if there wouldn't be more things about SV on TGS or maybe those informations were gathered by fans and official meeting with Konami concerning Suikoden V will be held in other days of TGS. So how is it?

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luc as a returning character! I hope that happens. As fro KKG's question i am not quite sure would someone like to help us?

Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm going crazy with this news! I'm about to fangirl and die! I also read somewhere on LiveJournal that Suikoden 1 and 2 are being released as one game on PSP.

Things are really looking up for the series!

^Actual quote!
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Go here Blue Thunder.

http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/genso/I_II/

I'm truly having my first ever fanboy moment right now!

Oh and here's the thread about them: http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5481

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am just as excited as the rest of us. This is good news!

I am probably more overjoyed about the six-person battle system then I am about the rest of the stuff.

Once TGS is over and we have learned everything possible, may the speculation and spoilers begin!

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm just as excited about the Skill system as anything else.

*steadies himself*

Okay, sorry, got a bit light headed. Falena with Georg (and I'm guessing Killey). Skill system. Good music. Hot Queen. 6 person battle system similar to Suikoden I & II.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 4 of 24

Jump to: