Suikoden Urgent and Irenic Kraalesque Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

that was weird

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: that was weird Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ok, maybe its not, anway I noticed I was at 1336, and it was quite funny, beacuse the next post would make me "leet". anway I make a post and get to my, "leet" status.

then I go and post again, but the the "500 server" error (whats up with Yahoo anway?) and then i'm pretty mad, upset and what have you.

so I hit back, and get a "no post made" page. ok, I roll my eyes once more and hit "back".

there is my post, in the "cray" topic, because I found the tree battle hard, i had to say what I had to say.

BUT! My post was there, before I got a 500 error message and it ate my post, but, that wasn't the werid thing, my post count was still 1337. when it shuld of been one up more.
how did this happen?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's an interesting find. The 500 error may perhaps allow the post to go through without increasing the post count.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wow, so by that fact the forum owes me like, 6 post counts.

i got one in one of the suiko 5 topics (it ate it though, always copy your text, for what ever reason...time outs, 500 errors you name it)

but yeah I'm thinking "there goes my Leet post count, i wanted to leave it be for tomorrow for everyone to see (took a pic of it anyway) then I post and I see "
its still 1337? it shold be 1338", now its not, but still.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: