Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Cosplay
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mekou

9500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Erika made a nice Jillia. ^_^ Just a minor accurace related rant. O_<; It's not supposed to be black but green. Okay I'm done. XD

So far my I've ony cosplayed as Tir McDohl. Er..you can see pictures
here. I know it's utterly inaccurate but I made it in a week before a photoshoot and after spending 3 days on the robe part itself I didn't have much time to do everything else. Oh well life goes on!

In the future I have many suikocosplay plans! I plan to make Jilla Blight for prom and perhaps Leknaat from Suikoden 4 for Anime North 2005. ^_^ There's gonna be a huge group there! We have lots of characters already but I can't remember them all for the life of me. x.x I can't wait for it!
TheAngelicSin

Scarlet Demon's Fangs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

suikokitten, I wouldn't mind seeing the pictures. :)

I've never been to a convention or cosplayed.. Well alright, I may have cosplayed in the sense of my Halloween costume (2003). I cut my hair short, bleached my bangs light blond/white, bought make up and found clothing I could use (from stores since it was a day before Halloween) to make an X-Men Evolution Rogue costume. Biggest mistake was probably CUTTING my hair since I'm now waiting for it to grow in back to its old length. >_<

Next year I'm thinking of going to Otakon if I can get a few friends to go with me. I'd love to cosplay there and would definitely consider a Suikoden character - though which one I'd choose to make a costume of is unknown... it seems I'd be more comfortable crossplaying. ^^;

I've never since any pictures of Flik cosplay. Have any of you?

La Rose Noire

175976 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hi there, this topic caught my interest and I'mpretty much new here -- I'm a constant Otakon goer and I have participated in the Suikoden Gatherings there as well. I'd like to let any of you cosplayer hopefuls out there know that Katsucon (Arlington Virginia, February) there will be a suikoden cosplay group meeting and I'm sure that Otakon will have one as well.

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?ppuser=2780&cat=500

Unfortunately that is the only set of pictures I have (since I learned not to carry a camera with me while cosplaying -- (I was Jillia/Sierra and my boyfriend was Rowd/Nash, Rofl please disregard the usage of satin in my Jillia costume. It was the first one I ever made :P). :( I am also attending what is so far dubbed "SuikoCon" this october but I will be sure to bring my camera then.

I will be attending "SuikoCon" as ... Lena Sophin (Nash's aunt from Gaiden) and Thomas from Suikoden 3, and my boyfriend will be Nash from both of those :B

If you're interested in suikoden cosplay at cons I might suggest signing up with cosplay.com and finding the message board of the con you're looking to attend, and ask around. I've found a plethora of SuikoCosplayers that way myself. :D
Percival

Go Go Power Rangers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I once saw this Japanese site called Sasarai-ism or something, and the girl cosplayed a great Sasarai *_* My dream is to cosplay Sasarai or Luc one day toooo XD
TheAngelicSin

Scarlet Demon's Fangs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've seen those pictures before. ;P They make me want to learn how to sew (I can do very basic things with thread & needle so far... but you know who's asking for a sewing machine since everything else on her list was covered by graduation presents) :) If anything I'll probably show up for Otakon '05.

Cosplay.com is a nice site... :D

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've made two Suikoden Cosplays, Thomas jacket and Stallion.
They can be seen on my site www.geocities.com/riddel_magi
I'm planning a lot of Suikoden costumes, I really want to do Hilda because she's so sweet and has a beautiful dress.

- Viktor, Suikoden 1
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Seiferalmasy1930 wrote:
Do you guys think that it is possible to modify the clothes that you already have that already looks more or less like a certain character's costume to make it look exactly like the character's clothing ?

I'm thinking, Jowy may be a canidate for that.

I have some wite mock jeans, but they stop at my ankels. Only problem is, Jowy's shirt varies from "green" to teal and a blue-ish color.

but the hardest is making the staff! many variables should be considerd.
Like materals, wood? PCV pipe? what do i make the dragon decoation out of?
also, anime boots are hard to match.

i'm sure there are characters with easily modiflyable outfits.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

moss2

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheAngelicSin wrote:
suikokitten, I wouldn't mind seeing the pictures. :)

sorry if this is kind of late, I forget about my suikoden obsession sometimes ^^;;;

anyhow, if you still wanted to see her coat, it's here: http://www.oddworldz.com/mooimacamel/juliaasyuber.jpg

you might have to copy and paste the link. Haha I think her attempt at the swords is so cute!

Also, Aden, your dress is beautiful. I'm ridiculously envious of your sewing abilities :D
Solon Jhee

2031 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I cosplayed Hero II and Futch (Suikoden II version. I even had a Bright) already. Now I am working on a Kika costume. I would also like to make a Chris, Paula or Caesar costume in the future.

p.s. Hey Mekou! I just joined. I'm the organizer for the big Suikoden group at Anime North for 2005. Yep we have quite the list. I have to update it but I think the thread got deleted ha ha.
Dynast

Rising Storm

16559 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, initially last year, I was planning to go as Shu for the local cosplay convention, but had to forgo my plans since other stuff cropped up and I had no time to make my costume. Yuber and Chris went though, and their pictures were published in the local newspapers. :D

(Yes, a Yuber vs Chris moment. Gasp if you must)

Most probably will be trying to do Shu or Lena next year...hopefully I can go ahead with that. :(
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mekou

9500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I made a costume of Tomo a few months ago. =D

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=243611

It's one of my most comfy costumes and I love it. ^_^ The spear was fun to make and carry around. =D

*waves* Hiya Wakaba!
cutie_bunnie

The Peach Mountain Shoguns

285404 Potch
0 Soldiers
27500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've never actually been to any cons. I wanted to go this year but lots of things came up to hender that idea.... I was actually considdering going as Lily from Suiko 3. Don't think I could have pulled of the bitchy attitude though, lol. But I'd love to go as someone like Aila or Meg or one of the Alma Kinan girls.

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not emotinaly well enough to go out with myself and cosplay.
I ened friends I can loose myself in, when around me and not care about dumb things, like people flitting around making me feel bad for not engaging in activies like drinking and having a lover.

also I'm afraid of people....but I thin I'd try and go as Jowy. though making his asscessories will be hard (and boots and weapon)

I think having a how to guide for thriffty cosplaying would be cool. or how to rig up items commonly found in your house and turn them into things for your costume.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sun_Quan

Luminous Army

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mekou wrote:
Erika made a nice Jillia. ^_^ Just a minor accurace related rant. O_<; It's not supposed to be black but green. Okay I'm done. XD

So far my I've ony cosplayed as Tir McDohl. Er..you can see pictures
here. I know it's utterly inaccurate but I made it in a week before a photoshoot and after spending 3 days on the robe part itself I didn't have much time to do everything else. Oh well life goes on!

In the future I have many suikocosplay plans! I plan to make Jilla Blight for prom and perhaps Leknaat from Suikoden 4 for Anime North 2005. ^_^ There's gonna be a huge group there! We have lots of characters already but I can't remember them all for the life of me. x.x I can't wait for it!

Wow...some awesome costumes, and you're attractive, double whammy. Whoever the guy going to the prom with you is, is a very lucky man. Though if you've got no guy, sometimes it's better to go stag **laughs** and if that's the case, forget what I said. Anyway, you've done a great job of cosplaying thus far. Keep it up, I don't think I could ever do something crazy like that truthfully.
Mekou

9500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sun_Quan wrote:

Wow...some awesome costumes, and you're attractive, double whammy. Whoever the guy going to the prom with you is, is a very lucky man. Though if you've got no guy, sometimes it's better to go stag **laughs** and if that's the case, forget what I said. Anyway, you've done a great job of cosplaying thus far. Keep it up, I don't think I could ever do something crazy like that truthfully.

Wow, thank you! ^_^ *hugs* Sadly, I won't be having a date for prom, but I am invited a couple of my friends and they are going to wear Suikogear! =D Buwah!

Speaking of Suikoden Cosplay, a friend of mine is making Eilie and I'm going to be Rina with her (for a con in March! Woot!)! Too bad we couldn't have Bolgan. XD That would RAWK!

I've seen lots of good Suikoden cosplay this year. ^_^ It makes me happy! Myself and a few other Suikoden fans in the area are going to plan a Suikoden cosplay photoshoot for sometime in the summer/late spring. So if you live in/around/or can get to the GTA and you're interested, I'll keep you posted. ^_~
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: