Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden V confirmed...YEP!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baz Von Steinitz

The Chaos Order

120743 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

At least more info of Suikoden V, a little dissapointed that the location is in Falena (not that I dont like to know more of Faleena, but I was expecting that the story take place in Harmonia) it seems that I have to wait to the next one (have to keep the hopes for Suikoden VI :p) it would be possible, if it takes place in some time near 3 and 2 that we can see Killey or Lorelai? dunno but it would be great to see old characters in this game, and maybe the possiblity that we can see Hero4!!!!!! *smokes again* remember that he float away in the sea with the Rune of Punishment and Falena is somewhat near of Island Nations *smokes and smokes*, hehehe again another fairy Tale :?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

evil baz wrote:
At least more info of Suikoden V, a little dissapointed that the location is in Falena (not that I dont like to know more of Faleena)

Personally i don't mind were it is set as long as it has a great story.
Baz Von Steinitz

The Chaos Order

120743 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Destiny's Warrior wrote:

I am a Suikoden Story Fan, but I was doing wrong expectations about Suikoden 5 (like some persons I know) about the Harmonia Thing i write above. but like you say if it have a good story and enough timeplay I would be happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Arcana

The Engineers

190546 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Destiny's Warrior wrote:
evil baz wrote:
At least more info of Suikoden V, a little dissapointed that the location is in Falena (not that I dont like to know more of Faleena)

And we know how well that's turned out in the last couple games in the series.

No one's said otherwise, so I presume that this takes place some time after Suikoden III?
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

maybe possible spoiler like the prince aka soon to be hero will rebel against the queen and the whole queendom. maybe georg gets to kill or help kill the queen after all. just speculating. wow! its so exciting. yeah we'll see a lot and i mean a lot of girls this time. maybe women slaves in sexy gladiatorial costumes hehe! :mrgreen:
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MichaelW

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Let it take palce AFTER Suikoden 3. I want to see some returning characters such as:

Edge (they said he went south (Falena?) to destroy someone sought by the SDS.

Sharon (She could return with her Golden Dragon, possibly a Mounted Force!)

Suikoden 4:

A descendant of Chiepoo as a Star of Destiny.

And perhaps Barthalomew could be mentioned in an Old Book or something.

And please let it be Six Party Battles as well! No more lame @$$ 4 party members battle system.

Good luck SARSADmihn!

Last edited by MichaelW on Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Baz Von Steinitz

The Chaos Order

120743 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

rane wrote:
wow! its so exciting. yeah we'll see a lot and i mean a lot of girls this time. maybe women slaves in sexy gladiatorial costumes hehe! :mrgreen:

Thats a good point, when was the realease date? (cant wait to see all those girls in sexy Gladiatoral Cosutmes), also that would be a good reasons besides the story and gameplay to buy it hehehehe

Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The timeframe of the story is unknown at the moment. Nothing in the screenshots seem to give a clue about it either.

However, based on the fact that Falena seems to be connected to the sun quite a lot, and because the logo features something rune-like that can be possibly construed as a sun, perhaps we will have a "Sun Rune" as the true rune for S5.
skymansxeno

30626 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I only hope that "he" will look better in the game rather than the art. I remember Hero4 looked a lot less girly in the game.

As far as my prediction (or hope rather) is that it will take place after III, enough with the past. Though I guess they could do the story of George Prime which is cool but i would still rather see it after III.

I think we can expect more about the Sindar/Cyndar race in this one finally. The Queendom is supposed to be riddled with many ruins of the race.
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

skymansxeno wrote:
Well I only hope that "he" will look better in the game rather than the art. I remember Hero4 looked a lot less girly in the game.

I think the Hero looks ok he looks like a pretty interesting character to me. I didn't think the hero IV looked girly just a bit freaky with those eyes.
Pesmerga

22556 Potch
34 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow looks great :D Plus it looks like Fumi Ishikawa is back to do the art this time around *_* Just add Pesmerga and this game will be omg AMAZING ;D

Pesmerga: "Hmmm. I thought that if I pursued Neclord, I'd run into Yuber."
Baz Von Steinitz

The Chaos Order

120743 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

or Yuber hehehehehe :) or better Both of them Fighting each other

Benit149

Covenant of Cuchulainn

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the female bodyguard Rion in the screenshot. Looking all tough and willing to fight for the prince/hero. I have this gut feeling that Hero5 will be like McDohl, in that he finds out the corruption behind his beloved empire and fights against his mother.

Benit149: First Lady of Addervon, Princess of Slight Fever, defender of the Nameless.
NeonMouko

Fierce Tigers

116367 Potch
419 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*makes happy squealing noises as she flails her arms, running around in circles* SQUEE SUIKODEN 5! SQUEEEE KINGDOM OF FANELIA! SQUEEE REALLY CUTE MAIN CHARACTER!

*flops over and twitches*

Whew, there, now that I've got my fangirl squeeing out of the way (squee~)... I'm really excited about this. I'm kind of wondering how they'll handle this story. I mean, are you on the run? Is the kingdom captured through a coup?

... And I kind of hope that, for once, the main character doesn't run away from responsibility after he fights the war and wins (the only characters to NOT run away were those in Suikoden 3!).
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*Seriously expects Sophita, Lord Dredd, Jeremy, Urn, Diaz Riou, Bunnie, and everyone else in Falena doing cartwheels right about now*

But yeah I'm really feeling the art on this one more than Suikoden 4. I'm praying that they just CAN'T mess this up, but I've learned to expect the worst and hope for the best these days. At the very least, I'm sure that it will provide some information about Falena, and really, a lot of people are happy about that as it is.

I really can't disagree with some type of Sun Rune though. It looks like it's held in such a high regard just like Harmonia and their Circle crests. And from there, we know that there's a Circle Rune, so it may not be far from the truth. I'll have to look up SARS Tarot/True Rune editorial to confirm, but I think there was a Sun tarot as well.

Interesting theory about the Sindars. They did go south after all. And to me, I associate the sun with some type of paradise, so this could be the ancient foundation of their Eternal Capital.

But this was unexpected news as everyone already pointed out. And on the coming days of the release of Rhapsodia too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 3 of 19

Jump to: