Suikoden Unique and Illusional Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Battleon

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Battleon Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Has anyone played that online game Battleon i give you the link to the website www.battleon.com it is pretty hard to get on because the server is always full these days.
Njord

Island Nationeers

Potch
Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I know of it, I have a paid account in there, a friend of mine get it for me (thank you friend if you are reading this) but I didn't get to play it for quite some time, it is a sorta fun game, I totally forgot about it, but I think I'm returning to it now that I have some spare time.

By the way, it was always hard to get on, but not if you have a paid account (Guardian Membership), though I have to say the server sometimes becomes slow when it gets over jammed.

Fallen Gods

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, it's hard to access but according to certain timing the number of people who can access increases. Usually from 5000 to 5500 to 8000 and 9200, I am notreally sure but this is from my experience.
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Njord wrote:
though I have to say the server sometimes becomes slow when it gets over jammed.

Yeah i also noticed that i think they should make another server because it is a popular online game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: