Suikoden United and Irenic Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Escape from the Crimson Room
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just finally finished the Viridian Room.

Damn it was harder but damn, not in a way I approve of.

SPOILERS DON'T READ ON

The whole prayer thing was cool but the skeletons hand was hell, I mean I clicked that thing a million times and nothing came out and then eventually it does I mean damn, the burning paper and Chinese characters dice part was good the cold Beer was clear as day but I wasted some time thinking that there was something else because I put the damn thing back in the fridge and I thought by just turning around the room once it would go cold again.

It took like one and a half hour.

This is what I wrote to him.

"Well that was more challenging than the Crimson Room and I really liked the Soul box puzzle but clicking on the Skeleton's hand was hell.

I mean I click on the damn thing several times and nothing comes out then I kept looking elsewhere, if I hadn't gone back and tried a few more times then I would probably get stuck.

Also that picking up the trash can after you looked at the hair was bothersome especially since the music was playing when you got there.

Anyway at least it was harder than the last keep at it."

I hope the rest of his game not to have certain things that take all that timee for nothing.

I also donated 300 yen this time, I mean the good parts deserve more than that.

Now I'm looking forward to the games mentioned in other threads.
Baka

Fallen Gods

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey, I am stuck at viridian room >__< I found 6 chinese papers, incense stick, 2 photos, 1 beer, 1 photo frame, 1 med bottle with paper inside, hairs, cd case. Then Im stuck >__o help me please.

EDIT: and lighter too...
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Did you try burning the hair? I seem to remember having to do that.
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It may seem a bit of a Spoiler so don't read further but since you asked for a hint then keep clicking on the skeletons hand he will surface a **** I won't say what item but keep clicking and it doesn't show up easily, the skeletons left hand by the way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: