Suikoden Utopian and Informational Kraalesque Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Weird Dream
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Child of The Sea God

188289 Potch
2671 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had a funny dream too. I went out of the mall with my two friends then we splitted up. Then I was walking to the bus stop and hugged some girl. When I opened up my eyes it was night time and no one was there. Does this dream have any real meaning or is it just my brain pulling bs on me? :?
Baka

Fallen Gods

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pheew... all you do have some strange dreams...

Well anyway mine is....

I slept on my room as usual and then suddenly I saw a death god passed my window. It felt so real and I could even hear my heart pumping so hard that I seemed to not be able to breath. Then suddenly, the death god saw me. He stopped and looked at me. I can vaguely remember what he said to me with his rough evil voice. Anyway, he then slashed me.

I woke up at that moment and felt my chest aching but then I slept again.

Another dream came. It was like the whole dream replaying again but this time around when the death god passed, my whole vision was filled with a triangular shape vision with a lot of purple, dark green and dark blue zig zag. Then, the whole vision returned to my room, when the death god was going to scythe me, I saw a big gate that seemed to lead to another realm, like a the one in chrono trigger when they travelled in time. I struggled to move but my whole body felt like being chained and wrapped by...
do not know to really explain it... but sort of being wrapped by snake... by ANACONDA... anyway, I was then thrown into the "gate" and ended up in this place. It was blurry (like when you turn on your TV) at first I was able to move but suddenly, My whole body felt compressed and pressured. Then, felt like being wrapped again, I cant breath. That is when I woke up.

I was afraid to sleep again but decided to do so anyway since the next day is school. The whole thing seemed to repeat again... but this time it was a strange shape. Looked like circle or and egg. But it was distorted. This time around, the death god was going to scythe me and I was going to be thrown again. I closed my eyes and that is when I woke up again....

I then went to sleep with my older brother since the nightmares semeed to haunt me. The pain on my chest still continues until the next morning. I complained to my father about the pain and he asked me to open my shirt. One thing freaked me out was I saw one fresh straight cut. Starting from where our heart lies and ended near the diaphragm or what so ever the name is. The cut was straight and sloping down right. :?

I do have quite a lot of weird dreams but I believe this is one of the most weirdest of all. Ah, I had asked quite a lot of people regarding the meaning. Some said it means that a heavy burden had been lifted from my shoulder (represented by the death god/angel) while others said that I am just stressed up. Which one is true I do not know or perhaps there is the third option? Anyway, the fact that I received this wound is still puzzling up until now.

Another puzzling fact that I encounter was that... some people I know told me that they know some other people who had same dream as mine. Not really the same but similar. :lol:

Perhaps I should tell you all my weird dream(S) some other days and hoped that all of you can solve them :lol:
Darkness_rune

The crimson knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here is another of my dreams:

Have any of you seen absolutely fabulous? Well if not, there is a person on the show named patsy. She is big into drinks and drugs.

Ok. I was patsy, but I still had my face, but I had long flowing blonde hair and a bottle of bolly. And I was dressed like jeane. I was walking down the street, talking to all of the people. Then the nemesis from resident evil appeared out of no where, just walking down the street. It saw me and called me to the street. All of the people disappeared. So it was me and the nemesis standing in the middle of the street, we where going to duel. So I ussed a high pitch voice attack. It dident really work. So the nemesis just comes up and chockes me, i''m trying to fight back, but it is so strong. So he killed me and throughs me down into the street. Right abount then I woke up
Baka

Fallen Gods

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Another of mine,

I was in my house where suddenly I have this urge to answer nature's call. Suddenly, the hallway leading to the bathroom seemed longer than usually. Just when I started walking, I saw a huge picture of someone whom I could not remember. Then, I felt gushes of strong wind blowing behind me. When I looked back, I saw a big brown bag with red polka dots allover it. It looked like doctor's bag. Anyway, I ignored it when suddenly I heard it creaking open and someone who is green and slimy came out. Its face looked like Blanka or Bianka, whatever the name is from a game I had forgotten the name. Anyway, it tore its way out of the bag lying on the white wooden and round table. It came out and passed through the room I was at, at the beginning of the dream. Then, as he walked, everything seemed to shake and the round table fall down and rolled around. I could then felt a creaking sound and when I tried to run towards the bathroom, I heard giggles. When I looked up, through this huge gray windows, I could see tonnes of small goblins that seemed to be stuck to the windows. They giggled and whispered towards each other. I freaked and tried to run into the bathroom. All scene around me seemed to turn blurry. Just when I am goin into the bath room (the door was left open) I felt a slit through my heart and then I fell to my knees. I tried to gasp for air when suddenly I saw a big green leg. I looked up and from behind the unkempt hair that is being let down, I saw his red eyes and frosty air seemed to come out from inbetween his teeth. I struggled to fight back my fear and tried to run. That is when the big muscular guy/monster, jumped through the air and left out this big roar. I could felt my ear being pierced again and again by his roar. Then he landed on my bodies. Cracking it. I cried and vomitted white foam. He had this evil grin when I peeked behind. The goblins cheered as the green man step down from my body and then he took me by the head. He raised me until I am of same height as his head. His evil grin grew bigger when I suddenly heard a horse galloping. The man looked to his right and his expression changed ( I could not see as my head is in his hand) He then took me by waist and crack all my body. I am still alive and breathing when he tighten me like what you do on wet clothes. My whole body then felt numb when the galloping grew nearer. I saw white big flash like a big BANG. Then I woke up. I could not remember some of the part, especially towards waking up but I can tell you it's one horrible dream.

---Some people I talked to said that perhaps the dream telling me to wake up and pee. But, when I woke up.... I did not have any urge to do so. My whole body was sweaty and I was gasping so hard.

Well that's another of my crazy dream. Perhaps those of crazier one coming later. :roll:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: