Suikoden Unique and Illusional Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Favourite True Rune
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which is your favourite True Rune?
Rune of Life and Death
26%
 26%  [ 51 ]
Gate Rune
3%
 3%  [ 6 ]
Sovereign Rune
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Dragon Rune
1%
 1%  [ 3 ]
Night Rune
3%
 3%  [ 6 ]
Rune of Beginning
15%
 15%  [ 31 ]
Blue Moon Rune
9%
 9%  [ 18 ]
Eightfold Rune
5%
 5%  [ 11 ]
Beast Rune
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Circle Rune
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Rune of Change
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
True Fire Rune
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
True Lightning Rune
10%
 10%  [ 20 ]
True Water Rune
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
True Wind Rune
8%
 8%  [ 17 ]
True Earth Rune
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 194

cid

forgotten one

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nadistu wrote:
I hard question for me...X p I like the Souleater the most though if I word the question a different way 'if I was shopping for a True rune which would I pick'
I doubt I'd pick my favorite rune

The Beast Rune would probably be the coolest if it could be controlled *hopes Konami brings it back*
And my favorite non-true rune is the Pale Gate rune and it was borne (?) from the Gate Rune so I like that rune too.
And the Night rune (*tries to yank the rune from the Star Dragon Sword* [/sarcasm]) and Rune of Change sound cool too but we know nothing about them..

*sweatdrop* so for the sake of this poll....I pick the True Rune of Life and Death.

By the way...you should probably put Rune of Punishment up there....
^^;

all runes are for somethnig great, but the coolest rune is beast...
Flik

The Blue Lightning

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite is The Rune of Beginning. I don't really know why, its somehow cool, "there, how it all began".......and I like the spells too, Bright Shield is awesome, especially level 4 attack, Black Sword isn't bad too, level 4 attack (hungry friend) looks perfect.......
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I chose the True Water Rune. i really like the power of healing and its controls ice as well. I have a respect for Jimba/Wyatt and Chris Lightfellow rules.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
apathy

14000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

my favorite true rune is the rune of life and death just because tir is my favorite hero and suikoden 1 is my favorite game.

Adelphos

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

my favorite true rune has to be the rune of beggining.......because thats the origin of Black Sword and Bright Shield right?
Erinyes

Zephyr Quill

7589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Definitely the Rune of Life and Death but NEVER will I want to bear this rune unless the original bearer could be suffering....anyway, it is very powerful and unique in some ways. It is like you are the one to punish sinners... :?

Anywise, True Wind Rune is the best but logically, the Rune of Life and Death is too cool 8-)
Hugo

Flaming Arrows

7609 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You can't get any better than the Night Rune i.e the Star Dragon / Zodiac Sword. What other rune makes people worhip it and bow down at it's feet - ha, feeble mortals. That is classic. Well figuratively speaking of course, the sword doesn't have feet. Also it's dialogue is hilarious.
exhale

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the Gate Rune the most. I think it's backstory is one of the more interesting and I love Leknaat (hence the avatar). I'm sad that she hasn't been showing up much in the more recent games. I hope we can eventually find out what's up with Windy.

moss2

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I agree... the Gate Rune has indeed a great background...
The Gate Rune is my favorite.
peeps

Zangetsu

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I choose the Blue Moon Rune. I heard that this rune controls zombies but I'm not sure... anyway I choose this because I want to control Zombies just like a Necromancer HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :twisted:

But I don't like zombies cause they have scary faces... Hmm I think I should control skeletons instead... :?
cathy

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favourite True Rune is the True Earth Rune. It gives earth shield protection and even have awesome earthquake power too.
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I said the Rune of Life and Death because Life and Death are essentially the fabric of existence. Plus, it has the best spells. :mrgreen:

Deadly Fingertips- Easily the worst spell, but still useful for dealing with those pesky high-HP random enemies.

Black Shadow- Ends random battles instantly, and can do decent damage to multiple-part bosses.

Hell- Ends random battles instantly. Very useful in Gregminster Castle and L'Renouille.

Judgment- The biggest damage-dealing spell in the game. Need I say more?
Nash Latkje

The Guy Your Mother Warned You About...

41000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted for the eightfolds rune...

why? because its in the possesion of Yuber... or maybe the other way around... could be the rune possess's Yuber... i unno, but after seeing a glimpse of what it is capable of in genso suikoden... (the burning of the secret vilage... Teds hometown) and then seeing more from suikoden II (summoning a bone dragon mainly :twisted: ) I automatically associated it with darkness and evil and now want it... i like the rune more than any other even without knowing what its limits are or any more information on it than anyone else...

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

True Fire Rune! i love fire attacks and mostly anything related with fire ( look at my avatar fire!!!! and my signature FIRE!!!!)
i'm somewhat obsessed with fire in a way ( not that much ) and if it can kill anyone in the area that means it's strong!
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well the rune of punishment is not on this list and i would chose it. I am going to say the runeof life and death (aka the soul eater and cursed rune). It has so much power,it looks cool,and the spells amazing!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: