Suikoden Ugly and Irrational Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

International Duel Tournament - Announcements and Regulations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I definitely had a lot of fun, from the very beginning knowing that CopperSun Class had so many participants, worrying about not making it past the preliminaries, having the luck of defeating Ced, talking a little bit with Drummsta to ensure that it was all about fun, anticipating whether it was Njord or Wiseman to fight in the finals, knowing that it would be Wiseman, worried that I might lose when you asked for extra duel commands, shocked at Wiseman's sudden drop of stats, hoping that you'd calculate with the new stats instead, realized that you did it with the old stats anyway, won the tournament, and until the end reading the report of Midori vs Sophita duel.

Now can all 5 champions unite and kill Jebra and his monks? j/k

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well done iscalio and thank you very much for running this for us all. You made it very entertaining from the start and I know a lot of people are looking for a second chance at trying this out and plenty of new folk would be interested too that's for sure.

I still can't wait to see the effect of my victory count as well - I'm looking forward to that!

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Great job on doing this, iscalio.

If only I knew there were classes, I would have joined. I thought I was going to face Midori or something. :shock: I'm really looking forward to the next one.
Kalidor

Blazing Conflagration

1542036 Potch
308 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I too had a very good time with this Iscalio, even though I went out in the first round. At least I had a good duel with a very nice write up. I'll be honest with you, the first forum that I would scroll down to see if there were new posts on was the battlefield forum. Whenever I saw that little flame emblem beside the forum, my heart would jump with glee, -especially- when I still hadn't had my duel. Each time I checked I would hope, and then finally it was there. After my own duel it was still really nice to read about the battles between the other members. These are the sorts of things I really like to see on these forums, something with a bit of a more flavourful bent to it that expands the story aspect of the Suikox world. I know that RPing is not permissible on the main boards, so it is really nice to get a taste of other people's writing, as well as more details about other members characters.

So, in summation, congratulations to Iscalio for his hard work and dedication, congratulations to the division winners, you all deserve your shiny new victory count, and finally congratulations to all the noble defeated warriors, since hey, I'm among you, and I think we need a little bit of credit too.
Neclord

The Spectral Nightmares

163602 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You may have been defeated Kalidor, but I have the honor (or dishonor) of being the first person defeated in the tournament. 8-) Hmmm perhaps I should include that in my signature?

Still I agree it was one hell of a show and I hope it's not the last of it's kind. Thanks to iscalio for running the thing.

You must not fear death, my lads; defy him, and you drive him into the enemy's ranks.
~ Napoleon Bonaparte
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm disappointed I didn't get to participate because I was away when this started, but I'm probably even more disappointed that I didn't get to pelt the competitors with rocks from the stands! If that had happened during the championship match, and I ended up stoning both combatants with rocks, would the victory count have gone to me? :P

Anyway, congratulations to all the winners, and I'm looking forward to participating in the next one!

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Jhones

The Vermillion Legion

7066 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congradulations to all compediters. And I'll try and get into the next one aswell.

I'm going to get myself banned if I keep acting like a jerk...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: