Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

International Duel Tournament - Discussion Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congratulations, Midori, and just a little bit unfortunate for the Queen, Sophita. You're both good friends, and it's good to see such a good duel to end the tournament. Midori and her wicked arm .... undefeated. Hahahaha. =D

Congratulations once again to all the winners, PF, Harukaze, punchdoll, and Midori. A big big thank you to iscalio for putting all the hard work in running the tournament going into in depth calculation and reports.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congrats, Midori - the better gal won. :) And thanks for not turning me into a vampire, ieeee. Sorry about the head wound.

And thanks to those of you for rooting for me, as well. :mrgreen:

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can already imagine Midori attempting to bite Sophita's neck, but then instead of blood, it was pineapple juice that came out .... Sophita had used magic to switch herself back to safety and the pineapple was her replacement (just like how ninjas replece themselves with wooden logs). >=D

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Urn

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My fallen Queen!!! You vampiric scum...I'm just kidding. Sophita you fought admirably and represented our nation well, but Midori just happened to be the better fighter that day. Congratulations to her on her victory. But, the Queendom shall be back and next time we will be claiming at least one division under our nation's banner. Congrats to all the victors and excellent job in running a wonderful tournament, iscalio.

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
Midori

Stijgende Zielen

53473 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Black Pesmerga wrote:
I can already imagine Midori attempting to bite Sophita's neck, but then instead of blood, it was pineapple juice that came out

That would be nice...*gets headstabbed again* :twisted:

A great fight Sophita. You were my toughest opponent and I had a tough time deciding on the commands XD
And thanks to Iscalio for creating the first duel tournament with great success and congrats to all the winners and great job to those who fought and lost.
Jhones

The Vermillion Legion

7066 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congradulations to the winners of the Elemental devisions!

You all deserve the ranks! Also, Congradulations to the other fighters, you all put on a great show!!

*throws confetti around and shakes everyone's hands..*

I'm going to get myself banned if I keep acting like a jerk...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35
Page 35 of 35

Jump to: