Suikoden Unique and Irenic Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Creativity
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What about like a table....Of Contents!

Sorry for bumping this topic back, but It just bugs me to see a thread sit there so quietly for soo long.
Dynast

Rising Storm

16559 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Am I the only one who thought of the word 'table' in the HTML context? As in the tables used in HTML coding? Strangely enough, the general understanding of the word 'table' as the thing to 'put things on' actually never entered my mind when until I read how the student perceived it. :?

Quote:
Why is it that people create characters that were supposed to be the heir to a throne, but wnet off adventuring instead?

I suppose the allure of absolute power exhausts the young spirit after a while.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rserocki

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This thread on creativity reminded me of a poem I read in a creative writing class from years ago. I only remembered a bit of it, but found it with google at http://plagiarist.com/poetry/3140/
The part that stuck in my memory went

and because we were always defeated,
we invented impossible riddles
only we could solve,
monsters only we could kill,
women who could love no one else
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Erinyes

Zephyr Quill

7589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

a table is a four-legged, flat surface designed to be a desk for things. It is used to hold things momentarily. Things that could be as a design or something.

what? :?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: