Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Theater groupies in Suikoden III
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snowe Vingerhut

Snowe's Legion

10109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Theater groupies in Suikoden III Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok, so this thread isn't really about theater groupies in Suikoden III...
But it is about the theater in Suikoden III.. and if your a fanboy/girl of an charater in Suikoden then you could be a groupie.
So, the post topic could have some truth to it!

But basically this thread is going to ask, what's your favorite play in Suiko 3, and what cast member/s was your favorite or made good money in profits?
Also, has anyone had any lines spoken in a play that was stuck out to them as unique/funny(most likely not scripted)?

Plays are:
-Imperial love
-Neclord's end
-Romeo & Juliet
-William Tell
-The match girl
-He cried wolf

I like William Tell, because it's a fast play and you can try a lot of different castings to see what happens, and it's basically light fare(fun). I also like the bad guy role in it, because of the wickedness that some characters can display in it.
My ideal cast was:

William Tell
-Roland

Son
-Melville

Lord
-Guillaume

Attendant
-Ace

Crowd
-Rico

Everybody was perfect in their part, and the crowd loved it. Landis is a good pick for the lord too.

The best money making play is Imperial love, with a good cast such as:

Milich
-Augustine

Flik
-Percival

Viktor
-Wan Fu

McDohl
-Hugo

Barbarosa
-Leo

Golden Hydra
-Bright

Nobody copied their part point for point, but all had the attitude of their character down. The most profits that I made in the theater was with this play & cast at 42,000.

I can't remember any really unique/funny quotes at the moment, although I know that I have had some. I'll play around with the theather this weekend on my saved game, to see what I can find.
Eriatarka

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't remeber full casts but putting Landis in anything is funny as hell...

and Ace and Queen in Romeo & Juliet always ends in Ace destroying the set :lol:
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NoFlyZone

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I cant rember the full cast but it is funny when you have Nash be the Narrator Neclord's end or have him me Sierra.... He says some funny if you havent already try it out (: the est of the cast doesnt really matter... Thanks

NoFlyZone
Akirith

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Romeo & Juliet is my favorite of all the plays, I think. It's a riot if you pick the right cast. And I just love giving Hugo or Martha the part of Juliet. >D

But I never use the theatre seriously, so I don't make a lot of money from it. Screwing around and giving all the bad actors starring roles is much more fun.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
deadfoxx

Northwind Dragoons

13233 Potch
5 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i hear having watari as romeo and ayami as juliet is hillarius
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Make Nash the son in William Tell and he ends up getting hit. He also makes a comment about having been in that position before (making reference to Suikogaiden2 I think?).

I think the theater was a great mini-game, too bad there weren't more scripts

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Yumi

Mysics of the Forlorn

0 Potch
170 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

The best money making play is Imperial love, with a good cast such as:

Yes, this is also the best money making play I have found as well. While I use the same cast for Milich and the Golden Hydra, I use Melville for McDohl and Mua for Barbarosa. I have not found any combination of Viktor or Flik that stood out as especially great, though, since they have so few lines. Maybe I will try the two you used next time around.

As for funny lines, nothing, in my opinion, beats Ayame as Juliet in "Romeo and Juliet".

As for the comment on Nash being hit if he is playing the son in "William Tell", does that ALWAYS happen? I had thought that it only occured if you had Roland playing William Tell.
King Jarrett

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

btw how do i find milich's play i loaded suikoden 2 data, but im wondering where to find it?
Eriatarka

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nash says something like "It feels like I've been in this position...long ago"

For the worst(funniest)...check out Romeo and Juliet and put Viki as Juliet and Goro as Romeo...Viki and Goro are the worst actors ever...Viki is just plain stupid and doesn't even know she's in a play and asks stuff like "is Romeo dead?"

and Goro will talk about his baths of course...

Fred and Martha as Romeo and Juliet is hilarious as well
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1127979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

King Jarrett, I don't know which number "Imperial Love" is, but I found a FAQ on GameFAQs which tells how to find each script. This is the best I can do, having never received them myself:

Script 5: Sindar Ruins, get from one of skeletons
Script 6: Senai Mountain, treasure box

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rorshacma, you're right about Roland and Nash in William Tell.

--

Imperial love is Script 6 and the earliest you can get it is Geddoe's Chapter 2. You had to of loaded Suikoden 2 data that had loaded Suikoden 1 data in order to get it.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Chris in Romeo and Juliet was my favorite.

"The producer told me to come back on stage."

XD

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Snowe Vingerhut

Snowe's Legion

10109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I used a whole bunch of different characters for the parts of Lord, Attendant, and Crowd in the William Tell play, while using Nash as Son, and either Yuiri or Roland as Tell(both will miss the apple and hit Nash).

Having Nash get hit triggers a bonus line from the Crowd character, so I just keep Nash and Roland/Yuiri as Son and Tell.
Nadir also has a line in in the play when using Nash-Roland/Yuiri.

A couple interesting/good lines that I ran across were:
Eike as Lord - "Miss... and we'll all have a good laugh..."

Tuta as Crowd - "M...io!!! G...et him to the... sick wing! Quick!"(Using most everybody else, they will call a doctor or respond with suprise, except Percival, who says nothing "....". I think some people don't like Nash.. Maybe, like the knights and Yuiri. What do you think?)

Muto as Crowd - "Call a 'dog-tor'! Quick! Woof! Get it? Woof!"

There are other good lines, but I'll just list who I thought was good in what part(although I didn't come near to trying everybody).

As Lord(best part for ad lib)
Eike
Lilly
Ayame
Kidd
Fred(with Rico as Attendant)
Duke
Tuta
and Viki

As Attendant
Ayame(I didn't know she spoke so much)
and Viki

As Son
Viki

As Crowd(using Nash as Son-Roland/Yuiri as Tell)
Goro
Landis
Muto
Scott
and duh, Viki(she probably deos something interesting in every role)

"Tee hee hee....
Hope you enjoy the show."
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah, having Landis as the crowd in the William Tell play is pretty funny too. I swear Landis is what makes the plays as fun as they are. Almost any role he takes is funny.
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i often enjoyed the theatre when you put the most ridiculous cast, and they spoke ridiculous lines and the crowed booed at it all the way.

Thats the fun about it...

And i love having Nash in the Neclord play... I love how he calls Sierra old hag even in the play itself...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: