Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who's the best Hero?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Best Hero?
Tir
50%
 50%  [ 21 ]
Riou
19%
 19%  [ 8 ]
Thomas
9%
 9%  [ 4 ]
Hugo
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Geddoe
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Chris
11%
 11%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 42

Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

as for i... i'd go wiht a tie bettween riou and tyr... riou got the fate on him and tyr got the situation on him so they both had to endure hardship...
King Jarrett

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i hated geddoe, can someone tell me why he is soo mysterious?
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dang it, I totally forgot who i voted for. Probably Chris, but dang! How could I be so foolish!

And Geddoes Mysterious Because he doesn't talk, is 100+ years old, wears dark colors and has an eye patch. duh
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I say Flame Champion because he's cool!!

no seriously...from the above choices I'd have to say Tir. He was forced into that position and stuck with it
Riou was too...but you er...at least I...could clearly tell that well..he seemed like he was treated more like a puppet caught in Genkaku's shadow.

Chris was sort of forced into the position as well but she ran off with Nash in the middle ._. aHEM??

Geddoe seemed more like a "gang leader" to me -one who doesn't actually 'care' much for his 'subordinates'

and Thomas and Hugo...were the confused little pair off in their own respective little worlds -then later on yanked back into reality later on in the game.

And so...that's my really biased opinion

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Tir is the best Hero because he is cool,he has the soul eater,and he is the first hero in suikoden history (well the playable bit anyway but in real suikoden history it would be hikusaak).

rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

tir and riou coz of the hardships plus when i get to play suikoden 1 and 2 made me realize how deep and in depth the storyline is don't get me wrong coz i played s3 first coz i only became a fan around 2k2 coz my friend told me its a great game since then i tryd to find s1 and s2 luckily i still found both games thou its rily hard to find i saw the difference i lyk the heroes of s1 and 2 and a lil of s4.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lena Suphina

Luna Azul

7653 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Poor Geddoe and Hugo, they deserve more love.
Hugo's very emotional, and that's the main reason why a lot of people dislike him doing the wrong thing. But I'm weird and I like gnarly things like that. And I don't mean flawed as in angsty or so cool he has to be liked. I mean someone that pretty much represents what an actual person would react without thinking behind. And you probably won't like that. I imagine Hugo sitting down one day and covering his face as he remembers the things he did. I like Hugo, not greatly, but he has a boyish charm. Alright, I'll admit it. I like him just because he makes the game so easy. But in terms of character, I feel I'm able to understand him the easiest due to his "predicatbility". Plus as an angsty teen he does it the way I like it. I'm thankful there's Joe there to slap him and tell him to stop being a twit about it. And Hugo lets it out, which is something in my opinion, usually NEVER happens. Angsty characters or self pitying characters tick me off, but Hugo faced forward a lot of times and there are less "Woe is me" scenes compared to Chris who gets the uber mega spotlight on that. Which is a bit why I don't like Chris a bit. But her supporting cast always makes it fun, which is why I think Chris' role made such a good impression on people.

On Geddoe, I chose him because he solved all my party making issues. but he tops my Sui3 list. Mainly because of his sunken cheekbones. His thunder rune is awesome and his character is mainly backed by his team. Though he tends to be quiet as a passive character, I love his actions. They seem very him but still unexpected. For example where he smacks the guy in Le Buque. <3 So hot.

vash

Ninja Muffins!!

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I say Tir is... and the suikoden peoples kinda prove it by how they let you bring him back in Suikoden two... Hes also the least girly looking.. ;>> Yes.. that has a LOT to do with it. *cough*

Im a girl!! -.-
Tobias Amherst

Tuxteth O'Grady, USA

1584 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tir is definently the best hero yet. He not only has the outfit of a master and commander, he also has great skill and also takes time out to enjoy simple pleasures in life. He has my vote wholeheartedly.
Falcon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tir is my favorite, probably because suikoden 1 was the first of the series that I played and i think his rune is the best rune that is known as of know, and in Suiko 2 he was one of the strongest characters.
najia111

The Master Mages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would say Riou is my fav hero bcoz I like Suikoden II the most!! Also Tir is also nice but not as good as Riou.... I don't like the others as heroes.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Poor Geddoe and Hugo, they deserve more love

ha thats true they do need more love because they are real cool but i still say tir is better.

Quote:

Hugo's very emotional, and that's the main reason why a lot of people dislike him doing the wrong thing.

i am not so sure thats the case but it may that he is a kid who uses a knife like weapon which is cool but i dont really know why,still say he is cool.

Lord_Tiberus661

White Wolf Army

-21593 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i vote.............thomas.

i believe he is the better hero because,

1 he dosent rely on a true rune to help him when fights.

2 he is down to earth and will only risk his life when he has to.

3 he only fought for his belief and his views. he didnt care what anybody else thought.

the first reason is because all the heros in suikoden rely on a true rune to help win there fights. he dosent own a true rune so he has to fight with only his abilitys and strenght. he is down to earth because he dosent believe in dieing for now reason what so ever. he dosent care if it is a good reason or not, he dosnet like poeple dieing. and finally he fights for himself. everyone else fights because they fell into the position of leader they didnt chose to be a leader.

because of these reasons i believe thomas is the better leader than anybody else. :mrgreen:
Nash Latkje

The Guy Your Mother Warned You About...

41000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My vote would Go to Tir Mcdohl... my reasons is for the simple fact that he seems to be the better 'hero' in the suikoden games so far in my opinion... he has...

*Spoilers for those who has not played genso suikoden all the way through...

gone through Hell... literally... a good friend gets captured right at the beginning (Ted), had another good friend betray you and your mates(Pahn), your guardian dies also someone whos looked after you since you were very young(Gremio), another female friend dies saving some kid...(lady odessa), you get betrayed in the future by Sanchez... you KILL you're own blood father with your own hands, and you witness a good mate die in front of you (Ted)

Spoiler end

and after all he has gone through and more... including wars at his age, i am very suprised he hasn't broke down, gone mental and all that... plus he has what i think is a great rune, and well his the first suikoden games character lol...

I like Riou second best... simply because he's gone through roughly the same thing as the first Hero has, but the first was the first and it was a more effective game in emotions i think...

Secret Agent Men

180000 Potch
0 Soldiers
341000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I vote Tir, because he was so silent, and he had the coolest and most effective Rune (in my opinion)
a very unique thing about Tir is that he is the only character... and I mean the ONLY character out of any video game or otherwise, that wore yellow pants, a green bandana, and curly cue shoes... and he gets away with it and looks awesome
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: