Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Knowledge Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

another thread about... Jeane!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Which is why she's a Queen of the Sirens!
Hrestelan

44244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm still wondering if she's a snake. You know, like the one from Suikoden 2 on the Sindar ruins.

Her eyes are green, at least in S4. Reptilian color! Then there's Richmond being terrified like a rat confronting a snake. They also have hypnotical capabilities, and that would explain why the guy in her runeshop was so dizzy.
And, if she's from a family of snakes, they all would be look-alike indeed!

Joke topic, by the way.
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know Hrestelan is joking, but I have heard that snakes represent desire (esp sexual ones) in Chinese culture once
Seeing the reaction of some guys of the Suikoden fandom, I cant say thats not totally impossible -_-

I dont like the "multiple Jeane" theory either. I was hoping they would come up with some real cool explaination.

44244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rheo wrote:
I know Hrestelan is joking, but I have heard that snakes represent desire (esp sexual ones) in Chinese culture once

Yeah, it's an old joke I had while discussing Jeane's nature with some friends.
And the funny thing is... I actually believe it can be true.

*runs*
Edge Riou

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't like the multiple Jeane's. I will continue to think she is from the Sindar.

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

me neither...i don't like the mutiple jeanne.. pls maker her some god recarneted... a keeper of balance... a great wizard... anything but pls.. at least make it someting that will show off... they kept us in the dark for at least two suikoden since the richmond... nobody could make anything out of her or would'nd... i wanna know why... does she have a super power or something is she evil and treath them or someting?? i want the bare truth but someting big!!!( no pun intended)
Hrestelan

44244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wouldn't expect anything big out of Jeane, because that can be very disappointing.

Remember the mystery about Edge having the Star Dragon Sword? Well, back in the day I really thought that would be some build-up for a major plot in Suikoden 4, where Viktor would come back and get the sword. Go figure.
King Jarrett

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

can anyone tell me about geddoe?
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Check out the main page and go to the G's.

I'm hoping Jeane is a Sindar as well. To tell you the truth I wonder what'll happen when Jeane meets Jewel..
Fayt

Blades at Dawn

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Remember the remark she makes when you talk to her as Koroku?

She asks him no to tell anyone about her real appearence.. cause they would be scared... I bet that hot chick look is some kind of ilusion and it doesn't work with Koroku... she could be a monster.
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

an idea just hit me what if jeane is some sort of robot or android or just got to have immortality
Hrestelan

44244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

himurokoken wrote:
I'm hoping Jeane is a Sindar as well. To tell you the truth I wonder what'll happen when Jeane meets Jewel..

I wonder what makes you think that Jeane meeting Jewel has any relevance.
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hrestelan wrote:
himurokoken wrote:

I wonder what makes you think that Jeane meeting Jewel has any relevance.

I think that before the release of Suikoden IV, some people thought that Jewel is a Sindarian because of the white hair and the triangle shaped mark on her forehead.

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Argh! Carzy Snake Jean is over in the corner! Oh wait it was just a rope. Got scared there for a minute.
Sami

Liberating Swords

199204 Potch
27 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: another thread about... Jeane! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nadistu wrote:
you know how Konami's said "Every member of Jeane's family looks the same"

But who said that? Konami might change it in the future if it doesn't fit their plans. And it's not like there aren't discrepancies between other games' storylines, just look at Castlevania.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: