Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Karma Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What is this Suikoden DVD...from Yesasia....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:17 pm    Post subject: What is this Suikoden DVD...from Yesasia.... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i was roaming around yesasia.com and i decided to check Suikoden...they got a few cool stuff on the site, including a few shinshiyo, cds and preorder the jpnese version of Suikoden 4...but then i saw this DVD that on preorder, so Im thinkin its fairly new...

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/pid-1003265639/did-0/code-c/secti on-videos/

the way the title is on the cover reminds me of the video game, but Im also thinking its prolly a rerelease of All Men Are Brothers from Shaw Brothers (i believe it was them)...i never seen the movie so im not sure...any1 who can read jpn wanna tell me wut its all about?
Vextor

11326166 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, it's a rendition of the Shui Hu Zhuan, specifically the Liang Shan Po bandit's battle against the Cao family's army. The movie was made in 1972.
unknown

Hidden Loyalty

10137 Potch
150 Soldiers
630 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've seen a suikoden anime for sale befor.... didn't look anything like the games tho so i didn't bother to check up on it.... maybe i should have heh...
~unknown~
Dragonstar13

13th Dragon brigade

493466 Potch
5000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, your instincts were correct.
It's not related to the game at all.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I need it...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ragingchaosgod

4000 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mmm...a DVD based on the game would be awesome. Since they've got a graphic novel for 3 out, an anime of 2 would be great. Or 1, even! *nodnod* Oh, the possibilities....

Ah yes...the possibilities that more raving fangirls would be popping around here. One of me is bad enough, ne? >.<
Gaius Abruscato

Swordsmen of Morricone

2109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A series based on the Suikoden games would be nice. I think Gensui1 had a plot that would be great in an anime/television show, and that many people would love to see more of those characters. (I like the second game better, but I think we got enough character developement there, and that the hero of 1 would be more fun to watch as a protagonist. Thus, it would likely be a more interesting show.)
But gosh, I'd love it if there were any Suikoden series... *sigh*

Quote:

Ah yes...the possibilities that more raving fangirls would be popping around here. One of me is bad enough, ne? >.<

Oh, believe me, you aren't the only raving fangirl here. I'm very deffinately one of the ranks in the gensui fangirl army. (I'm a fanartist, fic-writer, and pretty-boy fan. oh yes indeed.) I just try to be a subtle raving fangirl. People listen to me longer that way.
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I ould so love having an Anime of Suikoden... not that I have any money to pay for it, I'm a manga junkie, it sucks the money right out of you. >_< (On a side note, I love the Suikoden 3 graphic novels, I think they're better then the games ^_~)
King Jarrett

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

WHAT?? THEIR IS A SUIKODEN MOVIE?!?!?
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Have you even been paying attention? It's unrelated to the "Suikoden" you know.

Quote:
Yeah, it's a rendition of the Shui Hu Zhuan, specifically the Liang Shan Po bandit's battle against the Cao family's army. The movie was made in 1972.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: