Suikoden Utopian and Irrational Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Most Hated Suikoden Moment
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hate anything to do with gambling, in all three games. Ick. Especially when you have to do it to get a character.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to agree that the scene with Lulu that was mentioned previously really made me dislike the Lulu character and I can almost say that i was somewhat happy at the end of that chapter. Which I wont spoil in case anyone hasnt read about or played Suikoden three yet. However I also didnt like having to lose Jowy in Suikoden 2 after so little time had passed as that was the perfect game rather than the third of the series to have two heroes. Having Jowy control Highland and Riou control his section which i forgot the name of and at certain points you have to play both sides before continuing. However aside from that I can only hope that Jowy and Riou will play an important role in the final Suikoden being the bearers of the begining rune which i can assume bring it all together in the end. Maybe a repeat as the heroes of the final game considering that it is arguably the most important rune as far as the world goes. I mean come on if all the others come from that rune you would think that in the end the rune of begining will have an extremely important role.

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 1 : The moment when you're led by Kanaan to attack Varkas
Suikoden 2 : When Gengen and Gabocha dance :mrgreen:
Suikoden 3 : When the zexen councilor tried to take Budehuc castle from Thomas

moss2

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Jowy stabs Annabelle. That made me so mad and sad; i started yelling at the TV haha. It was the point where you realized that jowy wasn't gonna stick around anymore.

also, I kind of didn't like Luca's death. Not that his specific dying scene wasn't great, but after he died, the story just went downhill (with the exception of the greenhill liberation). Everything got kind of boring and even the music was less exciting.
Molotov

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

S1: Well i think the most hated moment was Pahn when he betrayed ted that FOOL!! his the one that made alot problems, he said that he didnt wana cause trouble for master Teo but he did he madeee more problems. He coulda just shut up about it. but nooooooo!!! ><

S2: Man i had alot of most hated scenes on s2 for the first part Hix and Tengaar man annoying quest. Ohhh and whenever Nanami talks blah blah let me join RIOU blah blah let go with u so that big sister will protect u blah blah hated that part. But atleast she left after Matilda :) weeeee. The best ever scene is when she finnaly went back to kyaro instead of bugging riou!.

S3: LULU AHHHHH! *kills himself* :shock:
Locke

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 1: I swear that I didn't watch Wheel of Fortune for about a month after my first play through of that game.

Suikoden 2: Watching Kiba walk off into his final battle with his son wishing him luck. Espically when Kiba knew he was on a suicide mission.

Suiko 3: Watching Lulu die twice. I did Chris chapter 1 first so I knew. But when I did Hugo's I knew what was gonna happen. So thus I felt sorry for Luce was it. Losing your only kid has got to suck.

Interesting, 2 of the 3 have to deal with death, strange.

3 Time Suikox WWE Fantasy Champion
Chikei

963 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My worst moment was in suiko2 Where u Break up in to 3 Groups and fighting Luca Blight I had to Raise All the Necssary people That were wEak and Kinda took meeh long and the part where u have to Duel Him after And u dont get to save b4 the duel and if u Lose U have to start the Process all over again :evil:
Chikei

963 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My worst moment was in suiko2 Where u Break up in to 3 Groups and fighting Luca Blight I had to Raise All the Necssary people That were wEak and Kinda took meeh long and the part where u have to Duel Him after And u dont get to save b4 the duel and if u Lose U have to start the Process all over again :evil:
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You don't really need to win all three battles though. So you'd only need to level up the main 6 characters in Riou's party instead of all 18 of them. Or if you used Fliktor, then that should give you 2 extra characters to level up. But it shouldn't be that tough at all to do. I usually just kill my first 2 parties to save time and get going to Riou's party to finish the battle quite soon.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't really have a moment that I hate, but maybe one that I got really sad upon seeing it. So that one would be the scene where Nanami was shot by Groudo's archers, and to be exact at the moment where she told Riou to call her big sister one last time (I :cry: until my tears dried, just joking but still it was a touching moment). Another of my saddened moments is also one that warps around deaths (I don't know but I find death scenes very heartbreaking), anyway the second scene would be when Yun sacrificed herself in the Alma Kinan village for the sake of keeping the seal unbroken.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My most hated Suikoden moment is when the Mercenary Fort burns down. I was already pissed because the fort was burned and then Luca kills Pohl! Pohl was like my favorite charcter... :cry:
Sesshomaru

47809 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden1-The first time I played Pahn lost the duel I was friggin horrified Pahn is like the coolest character ever!losing him SUCKED!
sukoden2-Travelling without a blinking mirror was a pain in the ass(im a lazy a-hole)
Suikoden3-Same as Suikoden 2
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Meh i never liked the whole scene where Ted has to go to the palace and Pahn rats him out and stuff then Ted dies i thought that really sucked and i also didn't like in Suikoden 2 when Luca and Jowy poison Agares i mean yes he was a weakling of a king but still he was still a pretty decent old guy and i didn't like when Jowy betrades you and all and in Suikoden 3 i dreaded Chris's first couple chapters they were so boring...no offense to all you chris lovers ouut there
Alseid

The right King of all bastards

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 1, everything from the moment Linkolas shows up half dead in at the HQ, to the defeat of Bullet-head. Oh, how i loathe the "great forest" part of the story.

All the way to the edge of this world
King Jarrett

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i hate geddoes chapters becuz he is too mysterious...
can someone tell me the point of him getting the "fruit" in caleria?
or also who was the person in his room at the inn in vinay del zexay in chapter 3?
god i hate geddoe!
SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME AHAH IM DYING TO KNOW LOL
!

*for the love of god, please try to spell correctly, and erase your own double posts-sybillious*
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 2 of 16

Jump to: