Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden III Booklet

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seraphym

The Blue Rogues

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:05 pm    Post subject: Suikoden III Booklet Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get a copy of the booklet that came with Suikoden III. Online or offline. I bought it used and by the time I opened it to check it out, I was already really far away from the game store.

By really far, I mean several states. Okies, thanks.

14000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i have an extra booklet that i can give to you. it is missing the cover and a few pages fell out but all of the instructional sections are still there. if you still want it let me know. you can have it for free of course.

Last edited by apathy on Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
WIND

Tempest

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*Edited for Content*

Plese don't talk about illegal activies on the board, thanks. - Sophita
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Try emailing Konami of America - sometimes you can just buy things like that back at the company. I'm sure somebody I know has bought an insturction booklet from the game makers before as long as the game is in production.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Sualtam Lugh

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eh, let him try to see if he can get it for free. It's not like that's illegal or anything.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Erm, what laws are you looking at? Stealing from a rental shop is still stealing.

Stealing = illegal.

End of story.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, that is illegal.

Anyways, I wish I could help, but I guess asking Konami might be a safe bet.

Also, is the game still in production? I haven't seen a new one, or any one of these in ages.

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought Pyroflame was refering to apathy's offer of a free booklet? 0.o

MMan9000, I've seen e-bay listings that say Suikoden III is no longer in production, but I'm not sure if that's true or not. I've also seen it classified as rare, which, considering there's at least five of 'em at my local eb, I would say isn't quite true.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a fully functional copy of Suikoden three, not to mention a complete booklet in remarkable shape. It is currently sitting on my shelf since I havent played the game in some time. If I could send it I would but I cant for various reasons. This statement was just to point out that these booklets do exist out there, you just have to seek them out on ebay and such.

I would have offered to send mine, but I am very untrusting of sending things to people over the internet. No offence to Seraphym it's just a general distrust and nothing personal.

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm sure it's still on sale at Amazon.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Seraphym

The Blue Rogues

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Filipe wrote:
I would have offered to send mine, but I am very untrusting of sending things to people over the internet. No offence to Seraphym it's just a general distrust and nothing personal.

Hehe, it's no problem. Trust me, I'm the queen of paranoia. I totally understand. ^.^

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OK, you have some ideas.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: