Suikoden United and Irenic Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What if life was more like a RPG?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snowe Vingerhut

Snowe's Legion

10109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That was a pretty good find, Alsaid.

The music matched up well with what was happening on screen. =)
Alucard

Blood Crusaders

2016645 Potch
214 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't open it :s

Proud Blade of the Nameless Lands, Alucard, Blade of Shadows
Wyatt Lightfellow

Riders for the Goddess

5955 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If life was like an RPG, it would be crazy since people could cast devastating spells like the "hell fire" in that hilarious movie...

Alseid Thank you for sharing the fun... :D
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

nanami-san, are you trying to stream the video by clicking on the link or are you unable to open it after downloading it to your computer? It should run fine on almost any version of Windows Media Player, but try to have version 7 or higher, as that may help. If you don't have Windows Media Player, which would only be the case if you weren't using a Windows operating system, that would be the reason why you can't open it.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If life was like an RPG, most of us would probably have lost our hometowns to some sort of disaster or attack by now.

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OMG, that video is HILARIOUS!!! BWA HA HA HA xD

hmm....if life was like an RPG...
you could go walk into [almost] practically everyone's houses and snoop around their house looking for items
and then we could train somewhere in our spare time [magic or weapons xP]

and if you fought monsters[assuming there are monsters]/wild animals they'd drop item and money

oh man...that'd be the easiest way to earn money :lol:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TheAngelicSin

Scarlet Demon's Fangs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rheo wrote:
TheAngelicSin wrote:

It also works to wear headphones while running by the forests... x_x There's the cool background music although it may potentially cause some problems... you know, from the hidden biker who decides to honk at you with their little bicycle horn but you can't hear it and *WHAM* Collision. ^^; Hero vs. Bicycler.

Yes! Thats an idea~
I almost got run over by a biker last week, heh. I dont know which side should I dodge (I slept for 2 hours the night before, I was basically walking around the campus like a zombie), and it took that girl a loooong time to decide whether she should brake or turn. So the bike ran into me head on -.- lucky for me, she decided to brake a few minutes before I was hit, and she wasnt going really fast to begin with.

Even cooler, a biker vs car. I just watched a friend of mine driving, she almost ran over a biker, almost crashed another car, made illegal u-turn, and then almost ran over 2 little elementary school kids -.-

Oh boy, well I take back my past suggestion. ;D As of this morning I was walking along the lake/forest/bridge route and saw the most DISGUSTING sight ever. Some kind of small creature, I have no idea what kind because the tail confuses me... it was about the size of a rabbit and brown with some black patches. Anyway, the goddamned thing's head was missing, along with its front legs, and its lungs were bare to all that decided to pass. Worse yet, its intestines sat a few inches from its dismembered body. Besides wanting to run at that point I wanted to know what happened. o.O; Eerily enough the trail of blood near it went into the tall patches of grass closer to the water...

So I grabbed a ridiculously large stick, made sure it was ridiculously thick too, and then continued my walks back and forth from campus to dorms. ;P So... no more of the "wildlife reminding me of RPGs...."

Bike vs. Car seems to be quite common. ;) In Brooklyn it was more Bike vs. Pedestrian... but elsewhere, Bike Vs. Car. My former Physics teacher emailed me and told me he was hit by a car while on bicycle and broke 2 ribs. Ouch.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If life was an RPG...

A 2X4 would do about the same amount of damage as a gun would, with the gun being weakened by 10,000 times.

If life was an RPG...

The "When Animals Attack" show will become a Daily News, as the monsters in the forest will attack at random and much more frequently.

If life was an RPG...

Fishermen and butchers would probably be the most richest men in the world, by getting God-knows-how-many dollars and countless items after killing thousands of fish, cattle, etc.

If life was an RPG...

We'd all forgotten the password to open the door and will need to ask virtually everybody in the building for hints on opening it.

If Life was an RPG...

We'd probably be saying the same things when people ask us different questions.

If lifew was an RPG...it would be awesome!

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheAngelicSin

Scarlet Demon's Fangs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If Life was an RPG...

We'd probably be saying the same things when people ask us different questions.

Well, if you have a stalker you'd usually be saying the same thing to the stalker asking you questions ;)

Stalker: Would you like to come up to my dorm to watch [insert show title here?]
You: No, that's okay, I'll pass
Stalker: What are you doing this weekend? Want to hang out?
Stalker: It's getting late. Let's walk back to the dormitories.

...yes... this happened to me ;P

The right King of all bastards

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Starslasher wrote:
Fishermen and butchers would probably be the most richest men in the world, by getting God-knows-how-many dollars and countless items after killing thousands of fish, cattle, etc.

Imagine the inflation, school drop and unemployment rates, if money was just a random battle away...

All the way to the edge of this world
Locke

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If life were an RPG

People would walk the same small path most of the time.

Most towns/cities would have a weapon shop.

There would be castles and towers ever few hundred miles.

People would wanna join us as we are walking virtually aimlessly.

No matter when we went to bed it would always be day time when we get up.

Night would never come unless we went to certain cities which are always covered in the dark of night.

A baseball bat would be good enough to defeat a global destroyer.

We could fall asleep standing up.

Almost everyone's home would always be unlocked.

Life sure would be interesting to say the very least if life was like a RPG.

3 Time Suikox WWE Fantasy Champion
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If life were more like an RPG, people would understand if some full grown man was maulled by a baby chipmonk because it was three levels higher and he ran out of healing potions.
...OK, the link stopped at 40% completed and isn't going anymore... And this computer is supposed to be top of the line!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: