Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Rico Poll
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Did u think Rico was a guy Or a Girl
Guy
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Gurl
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

Chikei

963 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:40 am    Post subject: Rico Poll Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok ok i cant help Putting this up but in Suikoden 3 when u first meet fred and rico who thought Rico was a Guy cuz i certainly did but until at the end of Suikoden3 where they show Text on evrey star what they do after the Final battle it says She Continues to Follow Fred or something like that But all i noe is Its not a He its a She

Last edited by Chikei on Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
LadyNite

63615 Potch
3 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i got tricked too.....i thought Rico was a boy....dumb boy...untill the last scene her with Young Maxi.....hehehehe
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Please use punctuation. Run-on sentences make Baby Yuber cry.

Oh, and how exactly is this a poll? I don't see any question.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I never had any trouble telling she was female, for some reason...

And the poll question is whether you thought Rico was a guy or not when you first saw her.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought it was a guy. I didn't really take a good look at her, but from a first glance she sort of looked manly.
Thanks
And1balla
Yumi

Mysics of the Forlorn

0 Potch
170 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, I always thought she was a girl. For some weird reason, she reminded me of Strawberry Shortcake (er, the cartoon character, not the dessert) when I first saw her. I think its because of the hat...
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought it was a guy at first but i wasn't really ever sure and it started to bother me so i looked up her bio on the internet...One thing for sure she is butch
Glen Cott

Yellow Knights of the Dukedom

8112 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought she was a boy aswell, but I think it was because she reminded me of Sancho.
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I thought she was a girl at first. Though she's awesome simply because she came from Sancho. Sancho > God > j00.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought she was a female... however, her portrait really makes her look like "Toad" from Super Mario Bros. It's that silly hat she has on and the red circles on her cheeks.... Scary...

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, she looked male, but the real question is: what gender did you think Tuta belonged to in Suikoden 2? I thought he was female until I saw him in Suikoden 3
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Rico look a lot like a female more than a male (I don't know why a lot of people confuse her as a male), if you concentrate and look more carefully, you'll realize it out more easily. For me it was so easy to distinguish her gender.

Marshmallow wrote:
Yes, she looked male, but the real question is: what gender did you think Tuta belonged to in Suikoden 2? I thought he was female until I saw him in Suikoden 3

Yeah me to, but I realized that he was a male when I putted him in the path at Suikoden 2 (to bad this method don't work in Suikoden 3), or early when I went to recruit Oulan, at that moment I know that he wasn't a female. :)
Edge Riou

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rico is a girl? The deception is simply too much for one to take.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

just take a look at HER clothes and clearly you will realize that RICO is a FEMALE ahahaha
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As I`ve said earlier, I didn`t have any problem with spotting Rico`s gender, but for some reason I thought she was much older than she really is...I was a bit surprised to see that she`s just 14. I always thought she was 20+...

As for Tuta, I thought he was female for years. Since he looks so feminine, and the name ends in an "A", I was fooled. And I never thought of putting him in the bath, since I`ve never used him after Ryube Village.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: