Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Member List

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Earthquake923

SB90's Mechanized Monsters

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:16 am    Post subject: Member List Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does it refresh daily, or instatnly? I've noticed it doesn't reflect changes in potch all the time. For example my profile says I have 8592 potch, but the member list says 7934. I have noticed this with others also.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There might be some delay between potch and such, the same with stats due to all the database queries. It doesn't effect things like posts and soldiers as that always seems up to date. I've never actually noticed any problems with the memberlist, but I imageine it'll be with the database queries.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would think though that potch is simply a variable, much like soldiers are. It shouldn't need to calculate anything. Potch should behave exactly as soliders do, effectively; they're both "currencies," as far as the system is concerned.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aye, but like I said, I've never noticed any such inconsistencies, so if there was, it was probably a delay. But then, my technicaly know-how is pretty limited to say the least.

Earthquake - what other figures have you noticed problems with?

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Earthquake923

SB90's Mechanized Monsters

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I ment I noticed the same thing with other members.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh. Then I would say it had something to do with a particular time on the board when the potch/soldier system was changed and there would've been a big delay. Perhaps. But I'm only guessing.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: